52

Suddenly she was taken and flew out, and the flower branches were also in a state of confusion.

The little gray rabbit quickly reminded her, [Flower branches, energy energy. 】

The bottom is full of black-breathing plants.

After that, it will be difficult for her to find such dense and dark plants, so she can't waste it now. This night, Huazhi didn't waste a second, and her energy progress bar had reached 28%. If it weren't for the fact that these plants were just numerous and low-level, her progress bar would definitely go further.

After throwing the whip down, Huazhi was clinging to Jing Huai's clothes, and she couldn't stop looking back, her head was rubbing against his shoulder, her eyes were obviously helpless: "We , Where are we going, don't we kill those plants with them?"

The deer, even the color of the earlobes is darker than the surrounding skin, revealing a touch of lovely pink.

Looking at the stunned expression on her face, Jing Huai felt a little funny.

He said lightly: "No."

"No, no?" Huazhi elongated the tail, her voice is clean and clear, even if the tail is elongated, it has a soft tone.

Jiang Huai raised her chin slightly, motioning her to look into the distance.

The edge of the light blue sky showed the color of fish belly white, the rain was still falling, and the mist that did not disperse made the earth look a little hazy, like a layer of silver-gray veil.

These did not affect Huazhi's vision at all, she followed the direction of the scenery Huai to look into the distance. They had already jumped over a high ground, and she was once again shocked by the sight she saw before her. The dense plants were still rushing frantically, as if there were no boundaries.

"How come there are so many plants!" They have obviously killed all night!

King Huai: "I can't kill it."

Huazhi was so shocked that she started to stutter: "So, so are we running away?"

King Huai nodded lightly, "Yes."

He said that, and the flower branches instantly calmed down. She didn't believe at all that he would run away, he must be lying to her again.

He was consuming mental power to protect them all night, and when she left, she saw that the layer of golden light on the power user who stayed there obviously strengthened a lot.

The whips are pulling on the plants as they jump up and down, making squeaking noises from time to time, and occasionally plants want to bite the whip or cling to the whip, fortunately, the flower branches also Add a lot of attribute points to the strength, and it is easy to deal with them.

They move very fast, and those plants that are attached to the whip will be absorbed by the whip faster and fall off. The scene is a bit spectacular for a while.

Plants that have not had time to absorb all the energy will also become weaker after being touched by the whip like this.

Although Huazhi still didn't understand why the two of them came out, there was no shock and consternation on her face, "You lied to me, you are not someone who can run away."

If you want to run, you can run from the beginning, and Qi Chaoyang is still there, Qi Chaoyang is his good friend, he absolutely cannot leave him and run.