145

As soon as she returned to the room, Jing Huai put her down.

Huazhi looked at him excitedly, "Those oil paintings are in your space, can you take them out now?"

"No." Jing Huai put on a rare frost on his face and looked down at her like this.

Huazhi blinked and realized that he seemed to be angry. He would never look at her that way, nor would he speak to her in such a tone.

Huazhi's happy expression took back a little, and she first asked the little gray rabbit, "Is he angry?"

Little Gray Rabbit nodded, [According to human facial expressions, he is very angry now. 】

"Are you mad at me?"

[It seems to be. 】

Huazhi was stunned for a moment, and looked at Jing Huai cautiously: "Are you mad at me?"

"Do you know how strong those energy bodies are?" Jing Huai's voice was a little low, and there was a bit of coldness on his face.

Huazhi nodded, "I know, I calculated that black gas before."

"You calculated the energy body that rushed towards Huang Yu. If all the oil paintings rushed at the same time, have you calculated?

He can feel that she has indeed become much stronger than at the beginning. Her strengthening is reflected in the enhancement of her physical fitness and the absorption of those energy bodies, which is faster, but she Still no powers. If something else happened at the time—

Huazhi thought about it seriously, "The other oil paintings don't seem to want to rush over..." Instead, when they were there, they all wanted to come over, I don't know if it was because of the arrow shot by Gu Su, At that time, only a black gas rushed over.

King Huai's black eyes drooped slightly, and nodded lightly, "So you put me in the space and go out by yourself."

Huazhi's brain "ding--", finally knowing why he was angry.

She actually didn't think about it that much at the time. Although Jing Huai was very powerful, he couldn't absorb those black qi, there were so many black qi, in case it got into his body.

"Because I was afraid that too much black energy would attack you, so I thought that I would absorb it first and let you out..." Huazhi looked at him, and the voice of explanation became weaker and weaker.

Jiang Huai held her wrist, his dark pupils suddenly turned deep, like a bottomless black pool, his voice also had the texture of ice flakes, "No matter what you encounter Nothing should stand in my way."

Flower Branch had never seen him like this, he held it too tightly, and the skin was a little white where he held it.

Huazhi pursed her lips slightly, she nodded, and her long and curled eyelashes moved, "I see."

There was an imperceptible trembling from her wrist, Jing Huai took a deep breath, let go of her, and her tone returned to her usual tone, "Go take a shower, it's too late today Now, rest early."

Huazhi nodded and went to the bathroom obediently.

The water in the bathroom was misty, and she was a little dazed while taking a shower. She's actually pretty good, but Jing Huai seems to be very angry because she didn't let him out.

Because he doesn't trust her, he thinks she will get hurt? But Huazhi felt that there was something else, and it didn't seem to be all because of her, but it must have something to do with her actions.