127

If it is an ordinary person, they will see the corpse, and they will not understand it anyway.

But the men looked at the professional tools in their hands and thought a few times in their hearts, how can the people who can be sent to communicate are waste.

But everyone stared at him, as if he would rush up if he refused. They all checked carefully at the time, there was no surveillance and only witnesses around, and everyone only saw him being thrown to the ground by her, and they all felt that it must have something to do with her. These people are really careful enough to actually record the video themselves.

Is it secretly recording now? Thinking of this, the man said solemnly: "The body has been dissected, so there is this autopsy report. Otherwise, where do you think the autopsy report came from?"

Talking about these things at this time is really unpalatable.

"So you're not going to show us the corpse?"

"And then you're going to say that people were killed by our people just because we had hands with him?"

"Slandering people has to have a face, right?"

The person next to him sang with a white face, "Of course you can see the corpse, although the corpse has been autopsied, but if you must see it, we can also take you there."

"But, until the result comes out, she must stay in the interrogation room." He turned to look at Huazhi, his attitude was very tough.

The two faced off again.

Why must she be here? Huazhi was a little puzzled, and Jing Huai held Huazhi's hand, "I'll stay here with her."

The spiritual force covering the outermost periphery of the villa fluctuated, and someone took the opportunity to enter the villa.

The man looked at the scenery suspiciously and hesitated for a while, but after thinking about it, it was actually better for them to stay.

"Okay, then we will each take a step back. You cooperate with our investigation, and we will give you the greatest convenience." His attitude suddenly changed, and the researchers were still a little uncomfortable.

Everyone can't figure out what medicine they sell in the gourd?

The two stayed like this, and the others went to check the corpse, but the corpse had already been dissected, and now there is only the remains of the corpse.

Sun Zhu still did not appear, as if she disappeared out of thin air.

The two were taken to an interrogation room. The room was closed and it was still a little cold. Wearing his warm sweater, Huazhi asked him, "Why did they keep the two of us here?"

"They entered the villa and opened our room."

There is nothing in their room, what are they trying to do? Thinking like this, Huazhi began to look forward to it instead.

After she found the map of Wei'an base, she sent the mutant rabbit out. It was very smart and could fully understand what she meant. As long as she is free these days, she will let it follow the directions of the map to check the address of the map.

They put a camera around its neck, and as soon as it becomes invisible, it can come and go freely anywhere on the base. However, I have walked several places in the past few days and found nothing.

Including the restaurant where they ate that day, the flower branch let it go around, but nothing was found.

They didn't wait long, and soon someone entered the interrogation room. They asked her a few questions and quickly left. The fast-moving branches feel a little uncomfortable, and I always feel that there is a kind of... a feeling of wind and rain.