84

Xu Si really can't wait.

When they came out, he was walking around the door with a little anxiety.

Seeing the two of them from a distance, they immediately greeted them happily, "You are finally here, let's go now!"

Lu Song and Feng Kuan were also waiting at the door.

Huazhi was a little surprised when she saw Xu Si, "Your clothes?"

The clothes on his body are one-piece, and the whole body is tightly wrapped. The light inside is weak, and the suit on him is still black, which is very easy to hide in the night.

Only the face is made of transparent material so that people can see the outside clearly.

It should be a material that breathes well, because it is so airtight, and the place where the transparent material is not covered by mist.

Xu Si smiled and explained, "This is a protective suit, which was used to prevent some snakes, ants, mosquitoes, etc., to prevent those black bugs from touching my skin. Don't worry. , I will protect myself and will not cause trouble for you."

Huazhi nodded, it turned out to be like this, it seemed to be very useful, she turned to look at Feng Kuan, "You can also wear a set, this seems to be very useful."

Here is the second-order power user.

Huazhi's expression was natural and sincere. Feng Kuan didn't expect Huazhi to care about him. When they came, they said a lot of bad things to her because of Lu Song, but she didn't hold any grudges.

In fact, if it wasn't to please Lu Song, they wouldn't have to step on the high and hold the low. For a time, a sense of guilt welled up from Feng Kuan's heart.

Xu Si looked at Feng Kuan, and said quickly: "I'm sorry, I forgot, there's more here, you can wear it if you want, although it will affect your actions a little, but defense good results."

Lu Song asked Xu Si for a long time, but his figure was too rough to fit. Also, he's targeting rabbits, and he doesn't seem to be wasting energy on the mess of bugs.

"Okay, let's go, don't waste time." Putting on clothes, after a few more delays, Lu Song became impatient. Inexplicably irritable, he couldn't help loosening his neckline.

Feng Kuan put on his clothes and said quickly, "I'm fine, let's go."

Immediately, the five set off towards the insect nest together.

Xu Si made an operation, and several people finally returned to the outside.

The exit is where Xiao Si died, and there are still his bones on the ground. Feng Kuan saw it at a glance, and the sadness immediately came out of his heart.

His eyes gradually became firm, if he could meet rabbits tonight, he would definitely disembowel them!

Today is the official Mid-Autumn Festival. Originally, the base would hold an event today, but because they were outside, they just missed it.

The flower branch looked up at the moon in the sky, the deep yellow full moon like a jade plate hung high in the deep sky, exuding a golden light, coating the surroundings with a faint golden light gosh. The elegant and soft moonlight sprinkled on the ground, looking bright and gentle.

Flower branch withdrew her gaze, and the whole person was focused.

King Huai looked at Huazhi, and he knew that Huazhi had been looking forward to the Mid-Autumn Festival for a long time.