39

When the day comes, there are people all around.

According to the latest detection results of the base, most of the plants in the southwest region are currently only at the level of first- and second-level zombies, or even lower, so the lethality of peripheral plants is not large.

But the exact location of the power stone can only be known when Jiang Xu arrives at the scene. Since that energy stone can radiate to such a large area and mutate so many plants, it is conceivable how powerful the plants close to the energy stone will be.

Even with all the preparations, everyone was still a little nervous.

The introduction, Huazhi looked carefully and carefully.

She has never encountered mutant plants, just heard them say it is difficult and scary,

There are many kinds of plants there, and only a small part of them are actually recorded.

This is an armored vehicle that the base has perfected many times.

Since he accidentally spied on their "secret" last time, Qi Chaoyang tried his best to reduce his sense of existence, and never knocked on Jinghuai's door as recklessly as before.

Suddenly sitting with the two of them again, Qi Chaoyang's eyes couldn't help glancing at the two of them secretly.

"So we also need to collect some plant information by the way?" Huazhi asked in a low voice while looking at the information.

Write above, fill in the information of a plant in detail to get 1 point.

Huazhi suddenly became happy, "Then I record 80 plants, and I can eat a bowl of braised pork rice!"

Hearing Huazhi talking about this record point, Qi Chaoyang couldn't help but speak, "Don't think about it, this is for others to see, if you spend time on this, it's a complete waste of time Time, no one can get that point at all!"

Speaking of this, Qi Chaoyang wanted to wipe away bitter tears. He used to think that the points were easy to earn. When he was fighting, he was rubbed on the ground by those plants, and he took pictures seriously. After returning with a bruised face, he also spent several nights staying up to write those records. As a result, if the information did not match, he was taken away. All called back! He didn't give up and tried to repair it several times, but every time he was beaten back. In the end, don't say a single point, there is no hair at all!

"Among the people I asked, no one could get this point. If you have this skill, you might as well kill a few more zombies and earn a few more crystal cores." He I asked around and found that no one has succeeded until the heart is completely dead.

Flower Branch widened her eyes in surprise, "Is it so difficult?"

Qi Chaoyang nodded without exaggeration, "Difficult! Ask them, has anyone succeeded?"

They turned to look at the others.

The space inside the car is so large that people around them immediately shook their heads when they saw them. There are only a few points for a mission. If the points were so easy to get, they would have made a fortune long ago.

Huazhi looked at that point and felt a pity, such a good opportunity.

The little gray rabbit's chest clapped, [Don't worry, Huazhi, just leave this to me! 】

Huazhi's expression suddenly brightened after hearing it say that, "Can you, they all say it's difficult."

Little Gray Rabbit nodded, [I have just read it, this is very simple for me! 】It's not just gathering information, it's just a blink of an eye.