51

Everyone rushed out now!

Fresh meat, living creatures, and everything in human beings have a fatal attraction to them.

.

Dense plants swarmed like a tide, even pushing and squeezing each other because of too many. At the very edge of the lights, there were plants rushing towards them frantically, their vines flying in the air, their big mouths full of sharp teeth.

After everyone got out of the car, the car was immediately locked and closed again. There was only that short ten seconds, and before the door was closed, more plants swooped in!

Jiang Huai leaped into the air, dropping a neat knife in the air. His movements were light, and his up and down movements hardly made any sound.

An invisible knife light flashed, and the surrounding 50 meters of plants were instantly divided into two sections from the bottom part!

The vine branches and leaves of the upper and lower parts fell on the ground and twisted wildly, and some even exposed the crystal nucleus!

The plant that was eaten by the core died instantly.

Alright? Everyone couldn't help being stunned. Someone tried to turn around, but a clear male voice came from their ears.

"Concentrate!" A cold and steady voice reached everyone's ears.

The quiet but magnetic sound, like a piano placed in an elegant hall, gives a sense of safety and solidity.

"This is just the beginning." Jing Huai whispered.

Variation plants.

Everyone got out of the car except the researcher. The superintendent's ability level is not high or old, but he is a person sent by the base, representing the official, and he is also coming down to fight side by side with them at this moment. He had a stern expression on his face, and deep ravines between his brows.

The tall and thin man who was driven out of the car stared wildly, and wanted to hide behind others.

"Go away!" The person who found that he was blocking the gun instantly felt disgusted and disgusted. It was now, and he wanted others to block him, what kind of thing.

The man was like a rat crossing the street, scurrying left and right, and suddenly, the pain of being beaten by the whip came out again!

"Ah!" The man clutched the wound, the pain almost made him unable to straighten his back, but no one paid any attention to him, and even while squeezing, he was pushed forward by an inexplicable force!

A plant swooped over, and the man could only pick up a weapon and hack the plant to death. When the crisis was over, he wanted to retreat on the spot, but found that he couldn't retreat! The position of the latter step seems to have a wall that he can't get past, firmly blocking him at the outermost edge!

Lightning and torrential rain are competing, making everything dark, and the bean-sized raindrops smashed down hard, as if to smash and destroy everything. The overwhelming rain falls on people's bodies and faces, and the pain is the most intuitive feeling.

Soon, I don't know if I've gotten used to it, and everyone felt that the rain didn't hurt as much.

At the same time, Huazhi saw that everyone present was covered with a thin layer of golden light. Probably because there are hundreds of people here, there are too many people, so the golden light is very thin.