90

As soon as those hawks chirped, even the flower branches trembled.

The flower branch looked up and met the eagle at the head.

Its eyes are sharp and sharp, with a taste that makes all dark things invisible. There was no speech or communication between them, but the brief glance at each other was enough for Huazhi to see that it was the eagle from last time, and the rapid heartbeat just disappeared immediately disappeared without a trace.

It can be seen that it has recovered very well, the black feathers look very shiny, and the two claws are very sharp, how could they suddenly appear here? Before Huazhi could figure it out, with the sharp and short eagle chirping, they dived with their heads down, and the arrows slanted towards the ground like arrows.

The eagle also has the suppression of the snake as a natural enemy. The poisonous snakes, other than the giant python, shivered instantly, and couldn't help sinking their bodies into the rabbit's fluff. The long down hair of mutant rabbits has become an excellent hiding place for them. From the outside, it is impossible to see that there are snakes on the rabbits.

Even Xu Si's high-pitched flute doesn't work anymore.

Xu Sidi also panicked in an instant, how could there be an eagle here? ! He cursed a few words in his heart, and quickly calmed down again. The strongest of these four eagles is only the third-order, and the rest are only at this level. Even if the eagle is the natural enemy of the snake, the stone snake is not afraid. And when these eagles appear, the scenery is definitely not easy!

But Xu Si was quickly slapped in the face, and the eagles rushed towards it as if they only had the python in their eyes!

many.

The sharp and huge hook mouth stabbed on the python's head and body, and violent sparks burst out. They stared closely at the python's every move, and once the python was negligent, it rushed over immediately, not letting go of any opportunity.

With the addition of these eagles, the action of the python has been greatly restrained, and the movements of Jing Huai have become more aggressive.

He directly marked the snake with his spiritual power, and his spiritual power was implicated. The eagles seemed to understand it, and they all attacked the place he marked!

For the food in the mouth of the giant eagle.

The power of natural enemies is really powerful.

King Huai saw the angle, and the mental power directly poked the python's eyes! But the pythons didn't rely on their eyes to judge their positions, and the pain in their mouths and eyes made their movements even more frantic.

Everything in the venue was destroyed by it, and even the rabbits and poisonous snakes nearby were thrown out by it!

There is also a smaller eagle here to help!

, the poisonous snake that was still writhing on the ground was instantly divided into two halves.

Those mutant rabbits are not only entangled by poisonous snakes, but also feel the threat from eagles all the time.

Xu Si, who was hiding behind his back, played the flute for a long time, and his mouth was already dry and unbearable. But he didn't dare to slack off at all, the situation took a turn for the worse, and he didn't even doubt that as long as he slacked off a little bit, they would immediately kill him!