49

Flower Branch looked at his legs with just the right height, and her beautiful eyes were full of anticipation and tension.

She felt that he was inviting her and wanted to sleep, but she was afraid that she was thinking too much, but he didn't mean it at all.

She can only put her head on his lap now, she can't rest her whole body on it like before, but it is much more comfortable to lie down than to just sit.

Huazhi did not dare to ask him, for fear that he would reject her directly. So he slowly fell on his lap, unable to go down a little bit, and then looked at him and looked back at him nervously.

Finally, when she was hesitating, and when she moved halfway and was about to sit back up straight, she suddenly felt her shoulders being pressed down by a force.

The next second, her head rested on his lap.

Soft and flexible muscles can be clearly felt through thin fabrics. He also had a reassuring and relaxing security aura about him, like being in an absolutely safe rabbit den.

"Sleep." The cold voice of the scenery came from overhead, like a lotus growing out of the quagmire, swaying with the wind, making people calm and peaceful, the last point in the flower branch Anxiety also disappeared.

After she was relieved, she rubbed his legs and found a position she felt most comfortable to lie down. The safe and comfortable posture made Huazhi directly relieve the strength of his body, and the whole person lay there softly and defenseless.

Flower Branch let out a comfortable sigh.

After she was completely relaxed, her sleepiness surged up immediately, and Huazhi yawned and fell asleep in a daze.

She seemed extremely sleepy, her breathing quickly became even and long, and the scenery covered her with a faint golden light, instantly shielding the surrounding noise from the outside.

Dusk came quietly with a cool breeze, the setting sun cast in through the leaves and the car window, the afterglow dyed the sky red, the dust danced in the air, the man lowered his head slightly, the orange light enveloped him On his face, he lowered his head slightly, and the dusk dyed his eyelashes a touch of gold. There is a different kind of hazy and soft feeling, like a quiet and quiet oil painting.

The light stopped abruptly on Huazhi's body, and in the place covered by darkness, except for him, the rest could only see a hazy figure.

Jiang Huai lowered his eyelashes and looked at her lowly, his calm eyes seemed to have become softer than usual because of the afterglow.

Huai wakes up holding his shoulders.

Suddenly woke up, Huazhi was still a little stunned. She slowed down for a while, took a few sips of the water handed over by Jing Huai without realizing it, and suddenly there were more noisy voices in her ears, and she finally completely woke up.

It was completely dark, and she slept so well this time, she is full of energy now, and her excellent sense of state makes her a little unfulfilled. Huazhi moved a few times before hearing Jing Huai say, "The time you agreed with them has come."

Huazhi remembered that she had made an appointment with the researcher for the evening.

Huazhi looked at the scenery full of energy, "Have you had a rest?"

King Huai nodded.

Huazhi looked into his eyes carefully, making sure there was no tired look on his face, and then he was relieved.