73

She frowned slightly and approached him little by little. Finally, she pressed her nose against his.

The moonlight reflected the shadows of the two people on the ground, and the overlapping position was like two people kissing.

Jiang Huai didn't expect her to come together like this, but in the end he was not willing to push her away. The smell of wine diffused in the space, collided with the breath of the two, blended, and finally dispersed.

The heartbeat sounded in my ear, I don't know if it was hers or his. Jing Huai's nostrils are already full of the smell of flowers, and even the faint smell of alcohol seems to have a hint of sweetness.

Huazhi quickly broke the silence, she held Jing Huai's face, and the more she looked, the more serious the expression on her face. The scenery Huai has clearly become a rabbit, but there is neither rabbit ears nor rabbit fur.

A healthy and beautiful rabbit must have a pair of long rabbit ears and soft and smooth rabbit fur.

"Where's your bunny ears?" Huazhi rubbed his hair anxiously, trying to look over his head, trying to touch his ears.

How can a rabbit not have rabbit ears! Without long ears, it is impossible to hear very far sounds.

& nbsp;

Jiang Huai held her hand, "I don't have ears."

Flower Branch touched the hand of his head and looked at him with pity and sympathy.

, so that her whole person looks pure and at the same time brings a touch of charming charm.

Huazhi looked at him with pity, even her voice softened, she comforted carefully: "Don't be sad, I have two ears, I will give you one."

The flower branch touched his head as he spoke. But she touched it for a long time, but she couldn't touch her ears.

Flower Branch was shocked, "What should I do, my ears are gone!"

Despair was written all over her face and eyes, and she stayed where she was in disbelief.

Jiang Huai was a little ridiculous, he held her wrist, let her rest on his shoulders, and stood up behind her back.

The flower branches leave the ground instantly, but she is no longer in the mood to care about the height.

She lay on Jing Huai's neck and cried, "I don't have ears anymore, I'm not a good-looking rabbit anymore."

She buried her head between his neck, crying and rubbing randomly.

Her hands were originally just on his shoulders, but now they were wrapped around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

She was really crying, Jing Huai felt the wetness between her neck and moved her up, "Without ears, you are just a good looking rabbit."

Huazhi raised her head in disbelief, "You lied to me."

Flower branch thought miserably, how could it be a good-looking rabbit without ears. Rabbits have no ears, just like people without hair, how can bald people still look good!

"I didn't lie to you." Jing Huai said calmly.

He has an air of involuntary convincing, as if what he said would be absurd and right.

Huazhi thought about the bald head without hair, and still didn't believe what he said. But her mood began to improve because of these words.

Huazhi finally stopped crying, she seemed to accept the reality, she sighed, and then like an elderly elder, patted Jing Huai on the shoulder, "You don't have to be sad, Although we don't have rabbit ears anymore, I will protect you."