146

Shen Guo's eyes were expectant and eager, as if he had been holding back for a long time. "That night, it was you who rescued me from the basement, right?"

Huazhi and Jing Huai glanced at each other, Jing Huai: "There is surveillance in the room."

Before they came, the base had spoken to them, and roughly said what Shen Guo wanted to say to them, but did not say that they would ask this question. So, this must be what he wants to know.

Seeing that Jing Huai and Huazhi did not reply to him, Shen Guozheng looked straight and continued: "You should also know what Huang Long and the others did to me."

Jiang Huai tapped his forehead, "We watched the video."

Huazhi also nodded, "Yes, they also said that they were looking for abilities and wanted to capture Jing Huai."

They discussed it early in the morning to see if they could get some useful information from Shen Guo.

Shen Guo seemed to recall those bad experiences, his face became solemn, and he continued: "The people who were arrested are not just locked in the basement."

"You shouldn't know that Huang Long and the others were originally second-order power users, and his son was even a first-order power user, but just three months ago, their powers were obtained. a huge improvement."

Huazhi nodded, "Is it because after eating that special crystal nucleus, it can make people stronger?"

Shen Guo gave them a positive answer, "That kind of crystal nucleus is very special, but it is very rare and rare. It was also at that time that I knew that they got this special crystal nucleus. The ability has improved so quickly."

Shen Guo looked at them solemnly again, "Are you the ones who can treat zombies with abilities?"

At the interruption just now, the surprise passed, Huazhi shook her head, and said seriously: "No, we are here to treat you, but it is not us who save you."

When she spoke, she looked straight into Shen Guo's eyes. This is what Qi Chaoyang told her. When people lie, they can't look around. It's better to look at the other person with a serious and sincere tone, so that it is easy for the other person to believe in him.

Shen Guo frowned, he pondered, "In the basement, they fed me a lot of special crystal nuclei, which led to the virus in my body, but after inspection, the virus in my body It's completely gone. It's not you, who else is there?"

Huazhi nodded, looking shocked and puzzled, "Yes, among the people in our base, who else can save you except the two of us? The two of us are the most powerful."

Huazhi looked back at Jing Huai, "Some people have always said that our base can treat zombies with abilities, is it true?"

King Huai nodded: "It's possible."

"But among the people we came together, we are the most powerful, the others are low-level power users and ordinary people..."

"Not necessarily here with us."

After the two finished speaking, they looked at Shen Guo again. They spread the word out for discussion, but Shen Guo didn't know what to say, and they finished talking.

Shen Guo paused, "I remember it was you, and the feeling that night was exactly the same as when you treated me."

Even when they went to treat him that day, they didn't let Shen Guo know that he was in the bell.