33

She just stepped inside.

"Do you have an appointment today?"

Flower Branch shook her head.

"Which captain do you want to train with?"

Flower Branch shook her head again.

"There is a machine over there, you can go there and use the ID chip to make an appointment."

Huazhi put the identity chip on it, and finally found out that it is not free to enter here, you need to pay for the crystal core!

nuclei to pay for the use of the site.

【Blossoms, you can earn crystal cores by choosing the option on the right! 】Little Gray Rabbit is full of confidence, and he has watched the video several times, and Huazhi is much better than those people.

Huazhi shook her head, someone had to ask her to sign up, or she would have to pay the venue fee.

Blossoms decided to go inside to see the situation first! In fact, she not only wanted to earn crystal cores, but also wanted to practice her whip. Probably because she hadn't used it for a few days, she felt a distinct sense of strangeness when she used the whip in the morning.

It is better to practice more, otherwise it is useless to have talent. However, Huazhi also felt that, according to the videos she had watched, most of the people here were not her opponents, and maybe she could pick dozens of them!

As she thought, there were many power users in the training ground at this time.

When she was bored, she watched the video recorded by Little Gray Rabbit. After watching it repeatedly, she went to the scene in person and saw many familiar faces.

Huazhi took the opportunity to let the little gray rabbit record something more.

Not long after she entered the venue, she found that the crowd seemed to be gathering in one direction, not knowing what happened, she followed the crowd.

Even in such a dense crowd, no one looked at her, this feeling is really fresh and convenient. There were only two figures in the huge area. Huazhi had good eyesight, and even though they were far apart, they could still see their faces clearly.

Flower Branch was stunned, one of the people in the center of the field was Qi Chaoyang.

Is he playing today?

The crowd had gathered around, and some people were talking in a low voice, and Huazhi immediately pricked up their ears.

"How could Qi Chaoyang fight with Wang Bian? Isn't Wang Bian from Lu Song?"

"It was said that Qi Chaoyang looked down on him, so I wanted to find Qi Chaoyang to have a good discussion. But who doesn't know that Qi Chaoyang is a person from Jinghuai, I think Wang Bian was sent by Lu Song to trouble Qi Chaoyang on purpose. ."

"We also have to be careful lately. Lucon's face looks more and more sinister."

"It wasn't because Jing Huai killed a level 5 zombie. I heard that he smashed a house in anger at the time. And which of the power users who came back this time is not Feng Jingguang, The power level has also improved a lot, and he doesn't know where he ranks, can he not go crazy?"

"I saw a few third-order ability users who were close to him, and their attitude towards him this time was cold and indifferent, and it seemed that they didn't want to pay attention to him."

"He's not stupid, he has such a vicious and vicious stingy character, and he starts to turn his face when a word is wrong. They all know that he and Jinghuai are not dealing with him, and the gap between his strength and Jinghuai is now It's so obvious, it's you, do you choose Jing Huai or him?"