115

The place where they live is exactly two kilometers away from them, on the other side of the whole area.

Far and opposite, if Hua Ye didn't come here on purpose, Huazhi would not have met them.

The claws and beaks of the young eagles are already very sharp, if not because the winter clothes are too thick, standing on her shoulders will definitely scratch her clothes.

A young eagle squatted on the left and right shoulders of Huazhi, and another one was staring at the top of her head. Huazhi looked at its sharp eyes and shook its head like a rattle.

No, no, if she stood on her head, her head would definitely rot.

There is a majestic one on the body, two are okay, and three are a disaster, but most people can't feel this sense of disaster. And Huazhi has no way to give them to Jinghuai, because they only get close to her.

But Huazhi didn't want to reject them, they were the size of an arm now, and in ten days and a half, they shouldn't be able to stand on her shoulders like this. So time is still precious.

Xing Huai watched her walk carefully, a little funny, "They won't fall."

Flower Branch: "I know." But she was always worried, and she always felt that she was top-heavy now.

King Huai took her hand, Huazhi instantly felt much more stable.

She breathed a sigh of relief, and the two walked slowly holding hands, followed by a rabbit and an eagle.

The sun came out today, and it was warm on the body. Many people changed their coats to be thinner, but only the flower branches still wrapped themselves into a ball.

Jinghuai's hand was very hot, the flower branch was stuffed into his pocket, and the right hand was holding a warm baby. That warm baby is charged and heated, and there is a pink rabbit on it. Jing Huai also wrote her name on it, so Huazhi has fallen in love with it recently.

From a distance, they saw a man standing at the door stomping his feet, "Flower branch!"

As soon as they reached the door, they saw Hua Ye waiting at the entrance of the community. He saw the flower branch at a glance, and immediately walked over happily.

Hua Ye didn't expect Huazhi to really come this time. After receiving the news that Huazhi was coming yesterday, he immediately prepared.

Hua Ye tried her best to leave a good impression on Huazhi, and prepared everything she used to love. In the morning, I also cleaned the room. If she can ease the relationship with her this time, maybe she will be willing to accept them again.

Hua Ye always felt that they were a family no matter what, as long as Huazhi could see their sincerity, one day he would be able to forgive them.

Huazhi said in advance that he would bring the mutant beasts with him, but Hua Ye was still stunned when he saw the mighty army of animals. Fortunately, he prepared enough food, and he didn't know How much food will these four mutant beasts eat?

And the scenery Huai holding hands with her. Seeing the two still holding hands, Hua Ye suddenly felt a burst of sourness in his heart. Thinking that the two were still living together, the look in Jing Huai's eyes became even more uncomfortable.

But since Huazhi likes him, Hua Ye still greeted him.

Jing Huai gave him a light look, but nodded, ignoring the hand he stretched out.