35

He looked down at her condescendingly, and the tall figure shrouded her in his shadow.

Open Frost.

The time she appeared was the time when the rabbit disappeared; the black coat that appeared on her body was the clothes torn by the rabbit; the vague figure that once appeared in the bathroom was glued to the white shirt long black hair...

"Why are you so sure that she will come back." Jing Huai looked into her eyes, "Tell me, do you have anything to do with her disappearance!"

Because the wrist and shoulder were pressed, Huazhi had to look up at him. With just one glance, she guiltily looked away.

His eyes and tone were full of indescribable taste. Her heart was beating at this moment, faster and faster, faster and faster...

He is angry. Even though there was only coldness on his face and his voice was full of coldness, Huazhi still felt his anger.

Huazhi wanted to escape, but she tried to free her hand from under his hand, but he pressed him tightly on the door, and her right wrist was aching.

Flower Branch was finally scared, "Don't be angry yet."

"Does her disappearance have anything to do with you?"

Being looked at by his eyes like this, Huazhi could only shake his head, "No."

Jing Huai's thumb accurately pressed on the pulse of her wrist, "No, what are you guilty of?"

Flower Branch shook her head more vigorously, she just wanted to get her hand back first, but she clearly felt that his wrist was getting tighter and tighter.

Jiang Huai didn't give her any chance to break free, and the cold voice came from the top of Huazhi's head again.

"Why are you there."

"What is the relationship between you and her."

Jiang Huai obviously doesn't want to let her go.

The golden light roared like a tsunami, sweeping her body.

The golden light was so dazzling that Huazhi had to close her eyes and look away.

Huazhi asked the little gray rabbit anxiously: "What should I do, he seems to have found it!"

The answer to her was the excited voice of the little gray rabbit, [Huazhi, his halo is so bright now! I absorb it longer, you can use it for a long time! 】

She forgot that it couldn't move when it saw non-life-threatening energy.

turned into a golden rabbit.

Huazhi knew that she could only rely on herself. She took a deep breath and wanted to look at Jing Huai to explain it seriously, but when she turned her head, she was blinded by that golden light again. Huazhi really had no way to look at him, so she could only bite the bullet and say, "I don't know, I have nothing to do with her disappearance."

Jing Huai looked at her with her eyes closed and averted her gaze. After a few seconds, she wanted to turn her head, but as soon as her eyes touched him, she closed her eyes and moved away, as if he could not straighten up at all. as the same.

This appearance fell in the eyes of Jing Huai, like evidence of her guilty conscience.

"Look at me."

Flower Branch tightly closed her eyes, shook her head, and covered her eyes with her hands, "I can't see you now."

He is so flashy, if she looks directly at him, her eyes will definitely be blind.