150

The scene immediately froze.

Huang Long had already imagined himself to the seventh-order level in his dream, but that was the case, he was barely tied with the zombie, and even had a faint momentum of being overwhelmed by the zombie.

Han Meng looked around: "His body can't hold it anymore."

King Huai: "Can you see the face of that zombie?"

The face and body of the zombie have been very blurred since the appearance of Not really.

Han Meng nodded, "Yes, but we don't have much time left."

She cast an ability on the scene again, and the fine light came out of her hand and flew around, and the picture finally stabilized.

Huang Long's body is not good, and his emotions have been severely damaged. For him, even dreaming is very energy-consuming. So this is not enough, Han Meng simply helped Huang Long and let him win the victory directly.

The zombie was stepped on the ground by Huanglong in a blink of an eye, it opened its mouth, its voice was hoarse and a little stuck, "Kill...you, kill you..."

Huang Long laughed wildly, "Kill me? Now I am the one who got immortality, and the one chosen by God is also me, you are just a waste!"

He was very obsessed with the word "waste", and it appeared several times in a few words. As Huanglong's attention was focused on the zombie in front of him, the redundant pictures around him also appeared. It began to shrink wildly with the promotion of Han Meng's ability.

The three finally saw the face of the zombie!

The moment she saw its face, Huazhi's heart jumped. Its eyes... Its eyes are different from all the zombies they have seen before, they are actually crystal clear gold!

In the whites of the golden eyes, the pupils are like broken glass, small and thin. Just this look can make people feel the danger that is rushing towards the face. Except for the eyes, its facial features are still three-dimensional, and its limbs are the same as ordinary people. Although the skin is a little pale and thick, only by looking closely can you see the characteristics of a zombie.

It has evolved even better than Huanglong is now.

Generally speaking, high-level zombies have two forms, one is the daily form of anthropomorphism, and the other is the evolutionary form that will appear when they are fighting, just like the one encountered in the hospital Just like the zombie, it was a zombie that looked like a human at the beginning, and it turned into a monster when it was beaten.

King Huai looked at the zombie, his black eyes suddenly fell silent, this zombie was not the corpse emperor he saw before his death.

The corpse emperor's strength is extraordinary. He has dispatched several armies and thousands of abilities from multiple bases, but he was only seriously injured. But zombies are injured and recover better than humans. The Corpse Emperor who appeared after a period of silence was even more terrifying than before.

In this life, he has been searching for the whereabouts of the corpse emperor from the very beginning, trying to kill the corpse emperor in the early stage, but after so long, the base has neither found any trace of the corpse emperor, nor Find anyone who looks like the Corpse King.

In the last life, the Corpse Emperor was born in the fourth year of the apocalypse. When it appeared in front of everyone, it already had a seventh-order level.

But the most terrifying thing is not its power level, but that it can call any zombies lower than its level, unlimited. When all the zombies below the seventh rank obey its call, are willing to stand in front of it, and sacrifice their lives for it, the human beings, who are fewer in number than the zombies, have no advantage at all.