116

Everyone was taken away, so the house must be carefully inspected and disinfected. After all, someone here is infected with the virus, who knows if there is any virus left in the house?

People wearing white protective clothing and carrying disinfectant walked in neatly. They all carried disinfectant on their bodies, and strived to disinfect every corner and place here carefully.

Flower branches and scenery Huai also mixed in with these people and walked in together. Others are really sterilizing, and they are looking for things. The two searched very carefully, a faint golden light covered the entire house, and Jing Huai quickly found the place where the energy fluctuated.

He took the flowers and branches to find them one by one, ready to find that special crystal nucleus. Huazhi looked more closely, she had to pay attention to whether there was any virus.

nuclear.

After looking around, I found nothing, and I was a little disappointed. She thought she could find another box of crystal cores.

Jing Huai looked at her lost look: "Maybe it was put into the space."

Yes, yes, how could she forget that there is still room. People in Wei'an Base are so rich, there must be space. If it is put into the space, then there is no way.

Flower Branch nodded, "Then there is nothing else."

But that's okay, that's not what they're here for today.

The arrest was very sudden this time, and the base did not leak any news, even Huazhi was temporarily received news. Moreover, the base dispatched several groups of people to arrest them together. While the people from the Wei'an base were arrested, the people they had been watching before were also arrested together.

The operation of the base was very high-profile, and even sent the entire army to block off various areas. The target who was pegged was also immediately arrested no matter what the other party was doing.

One night, everyone was guessing what happened. Qi Chaoyang's bracelets were all blown up, but he knew what to say and what not to say. When he knocked on the door and found that Jing Huai and Huazhi were not at home, he immediately closed the bracelet and watched the drama at home with peace of mind.

So when the base announcement came out, everyone went crazy.

On the base forum:

"I haven't seen this battle for eight hundred years, so the zombie virus has evolved again?"

"What is the situation, I will say why it was so strange that day, the prince was eating a lot, and suddenly he turned into a zombie."

"My neighbor was just taken away by the army, and some people in protective clothing went to his house to disinfect and told us not to go near his house." Photo.jpg

"Mom, didn't Jiang Xu cure them?"

"Isn't it cured at all???"

"Did you not read what the base said, this virus is 'spreading' within the base, and 'spreading' means spreading to the outside world."

"If you have nothing to do tonight, please don't go out."

...

From Huang Yu at the beginning, to the other people who suddenly turned into zombies at the base, everyone had no idea why those power users suddenly turned into zombies, they thought it was because their powers improved The latency time just got longer.

But if it's a new mutant virus...everyone's heart is racing.

The previous zombie virus used "infection", only if you have a wound, and then the wound is infected by the virus, it is possible to become a zombie.