98

The news of their bet spread instantly.

Abilities usually like to compete in the base, not to mention the high-stakes games that sound very interesting.

The people outside immediately started the game.

Qi Chaoyang's bracelet vibrated wildly, and those who knew him and didn't came to inquire about the news, and asked him what the confidence was, and dared to compare treatment with a third-order power user.

But in the blink of an eye, the odds became 1.5:1, 2:1, and finally stopped at 3:1 right under his nose!

Qi Chaoyang jumped up instantly, "Wocao, someone smashed Huarou a lot of money, this is it."

Originally, he just looked at Huarou's fake appearance and wanted to slap her in the face, but he didn't expect that there are local tyrants coming to support her!

Qi Chaoyang was very moved, and unceremoniously put his remaining points and crystal cores into it.

While he was excited, he glanced at Jing Huai vigilantly, "I know you are rich, but gambling is harmful to your physical and mental health, so an honest person like you should not participate, you know?"

If he smashes in, it's no fun. But as soon as he finished speaking, he saw Huazhi also operate the bracelet.

, his voice trembled, "Did I read it wrong, how much did you press?"

Flower Branch, "3000 points, do you want to put all my money on it, but I still have eagles and rabbits to raise, I have to keep some points."

"You still have left?!" Qi Chaoyang's voice trembled even more, "Where did you get so many points, have the researchers at the base earned so much?"

Huazhi broke his fingers for him, "Part of it was sent by the base, and more than 1,000 was compensation from Lu Song, because he wanted to kill us—"

"How much?!"

Scenic Huai: "One thousand two hundred and thirty-four."

Qi Chaoyang felt that his feet were softening, he looked at the scenery and the flower branches, "Meaning, you both have this compensation?"

Huazhi nodded, "This is compensation."

Qi Chaoyang's heart seems to have been stabbed with a knife. If he follows, Lu Song will definitely kill him first. Even if there is no one thousand points, the three will have seven hundred evenly. ! Or he didn't have the chance to do anything to Jing Huai and Huazhi at all, and the final compensation was all his.

Qi Chaoyang clutched his heart and made up his mind again that he would go on a mission with them in the future!

With the addition of a large amount of Huazhi, the rest of the people went crazy again. Qi Chaoyang originally thought it was 1:1, but the other party seemed not to be outdone, and within a minute or two, After smashing one or two thousand points, the ever-increasing amount stimulated everyone wildly, and there were more and more ability users who began to smash points and crystal cores in it!

"She is too powerful, with so many points, can't you find a few in the whole base?"

Points are given by the base and can only be obtained by completing tasks. Of course, private transactions with crystal cores can also be exchanged for other people's points. But at the base, you need to use points for food, drink, and lodging, even if you transfer it, you can't transfer too much.