61

Absorbed so much energy, the little gray rabbit was in good spirits, and took advantage of their rest time to classify all the plants and make a good introduction.

Clearly, some can even see the veins on the leaves or branches clearly.

As soon as Huazhi woke up, she saw the dazzling profile.

She was instantly shocked in place.

In the void, every plant profile is arranged on it, with layer upon layer of plant photos, accompanied by the small print introduction, the flowers and branches are still a little overwhelmed for a while.

Little Gray Rabbit is very proud, [How, am I doing a good job! 】

It must have done a good job, [This is all analyzed by me using data, and they also use computers to calculate, it is absolutely impossible to do better than me! 】

The people in the base did not come out of the base, and they were definitely not judged manually. Unlike it, this is the data it directly captured.

Huazhi nodded, with admiration in her beautiful eyes, Huazhi sincerely praised: "You are really amazing."

Some flutter.

[After we go back, we will send it out in five days. 】After all, it is impossible for people to do it as fast and as good as it does.

Huazhi nodded, everyone seems to be doing this very slowly, it would be strange if she finished it soon.

King Huai hasn't woken up yet.

No delicate touch.

She actually had enough rest, but he had been spinning for many days, and the only time to rest was only a brief hour or so.

Flower Branch took back its claws and got ready.

But as soon as she moved her paw away, Jing Huai grabbed the front paw she had placed on his chin.

The claws of Huazhi are also furry, and only snow-white rabbit fur can be seen on the outside. Jing Huai grabbed the rabbit paw and rubbed it subconsciously.

The soft and silky rabbit fur, although it is one by one, feels like a fine satin.

The flower branch did not dare to move, and lay there wagging its tail to look at him. She still shouldn't touch him casually while he's sleeping in the future, she'll wake him up every time, and Huazhi feels a little embarrassed.

King Huai opened his eyes slightly, "What are you doing?"

The last time I touched his earlobe, this time I touched his chin, "Why do you touch me every time I sleep?"

His voice was slightly hoarse, which was just awakened. It was another pleasant feeling, very magnetic and warm.

Flower Branch wanted to speak, but Rabbit couldn't speak human words, she could only wink at him.

Although he had seen her turn back into a rabbit not long ago, but every time he looked at it, he still felt that the family flower branch was very cute.

Jiang Huai took Huazhi in his arms and touched Huazhi's head. His strength was very good, and it was the most comfortable force for Huazhi.

Because he rubbed his ears like this, Huazhi quickly narrowed his eyes comfortably.

After rubbing the flower branch a few times, Jing Huai put the little white rabbit on his body and lay down.

Huazhi wagged her tail, seeing that Jing Huai did not intend to let her leave, so she had to lie down again, but the invisible little rabbit in her heart jumped again.