148

Not only the flower branches, but also the scenery Huai saw the man.

The cold eyebrows were instantly focused on the man. He stood in the dark, his whole body was tightly wrapped, and even his head was covered by his hat. Their angle was just enough to see the bridge of each other's nose and mouth. But even so, the two of them could see who he was at a glance.

.

For a moment, Huazhi thought she was wrong.

King Huai nodded, "It's him."

"Why are they here together?" Huazhi's head was full of questions, "Do they know each other?"

"Look."

Huazhi nodded and picked up the binoculars again, not only them, but An Weijing's brother and father were also there, the black aura still lingered on their shoulders, one was a wolf, One is a fox.

Huazhi put down the telescope, "An Weijing's father and brother have black energy, we can't get too close." Once we get too close, we will be noticed by those black energy.

They also analyzed why these black qi can find them. The final conclusion is that because those black qi are viruses, they will be very sensitive to the existence of power users, especially high-level power users, which are even more nourishing for them. Although Huazhi has no ability, fresh human flesh is also attractive to them.

So when there is this kind of materialized black gas, they can't hide their existence unless they enter the bell.

A golden light covered the ears of Huazhi, and the voice that was not very clear just now became clear in an instant.

Below, Huang Lao and the psychic around him were surrounded by people from Shen Guo. Next to Shen Guo, An Weijing's brother and father stood. As for the directors, they stood alone in another corner.

Huang Lao was surrounded by a large circle of ability users, and they protected Huang Lao well in the surrounding circle.

Zhou Cheng also stood beside Shen Guo, slightly sideways in front of Shen Guo.

The entrance of the hole has not been blocked, Huang Lao looked at the dark entrance of the hole, "Where is my son?"

"I'm still thinking of your son when I die." Zhou Cheng sneered, "He's dead."

Huang Yu, that trash, killed how many people because his father was in charge of the base.

Huang Lao's eyes instantly turned red, "You dare!!"

Zhou Cheng looked at him now, and his heart was full of joy, "We can wait for you here, do you think your son can escape? That kind of waste, it's long overdue."

He waved to the back, and immediately a body was thrown over.

It's really Huang Yu! He seemed to have died suddenly, and before he had time to close his eyes, blood flowed out of his abdomen and quickly spread to the surrounding ground.

"You should be glad that he didn't suffer any torture when he died." In the base, how many people died because of Huang Yu's arrogance and willfulness. If it wasn't for Huang Yu's desperate resistance at that time, they would still be reluctant to let him Die so soon.

"Guess how many times he was stabbed when he died?"

"Cough cough cough—" Huang Lao's eyes were cracked, and he rushed over frantically, "Son, son!"

Someone next to him stepped on Huang Yu's face, "He will end up today, thanks to you."

"Old Huang!" Han Ming pulled Huang Long tightly, not daring to let him go over, Huang Long coughed violently, and immediately a pool of blood just coughed up on his chest.