47

Lake water, clear and translucent. The tips of the ears covered by the hair are a touch of pink, and when he smiles, there are small pear eddies on both sides, which look clean and bright.

The sun jumped on her eyelashes, coating the already soft outline with a warm light.

Human and bunny cheeks were supposed to feel very different, but there was a wonderful coincidence and resemblance on her face.

Jiang Huai's fingers and abdomen were pinched twice, soft and elastic.

When Huazhi's cheek was suddenly pinched by him, she was stunned for a while, but after he rubbed her bunny face a few times, she immediately responded again come over.

Flower Branch subconsciously wanted to rub him.

On his body, his head just touched the position in front of him.

action to do.

The side of the ear is where his heart is.

"Boom-boom-boom-"

It was the sound of his heart beating.

Jiang Huai's movements stopped, and his heart seemed to stop for a while.

Even the forehead was hot.

Huazhi has been listening to the sound of his heart beating, the originally stable and powerful heart suddenly accelerated, the chest vibrated slightly, and even the rhythm was a little faster.

Flower Branch put the sticker on her ear again, "Your heartbeat seems to be getting faster!"

Jiang Huai put his hand down.

Flower Branch didn't know why he didn't pinch again, looked up at him suspiciously. There was still the feeling of being kneaded by him on his cheeks, it didn't hurt at all, and it was soft and familiar.

Her eyes were clean and bright, like a rabbit squatting there with her head tilted to look at him.

The position on the chest seems to be more obvious, and the movement of the two people who originally jumped and jumped with the wind stopped.

Flower Branch fell to the ground, and he let go before he could react.

Jiang Huai took a step back and separated some distance from her.

Huazhi looked at him suspiciously: "Aren't we going back?" Why did it stop suddenly.

"Go back." Jing Huai's voice was the same as usual, and there seemed to be an air of forced calmness in his voice.

Huazhi nodded and wanted to go over to hug him, but he pressed his shoulders, "Change your position, it's too hot."

He changed his position, just squeezed her wrist and led her forward.

This posture made Huazhi slightly behind him. Looking at it from a slightly oblique angle from the back, I could only see his profile and...slightly reddish ear tips.

It seems that he is really hot, and the tips of his ears are red.

Her body temperature is a little higher than his, so she likes to be next to him, because the cold is very comfortable. It seems that she still has to be careful in the future, and she can't make him become so hot just because she feels comfortable.

The sun was still hanging in the sky when the two returned to their feet. Although there was a little interlude on the road, because the scenery Huai directly and decisively eliminated those plants, it did not delay too much time.