10

It is still morning, and if he comes back at night, she will have a long time!

Huazhi thinks very well, she can sneak out by herself, and then sneak back in, so that he will not be discovered by him!

There are only Jing Huai clothes in the closet. Huazhi has seen Jing Huai wearing clothes several times, and has mastered the dressing skills proficiently.

The white shirt was wide and big, and it fell to the ground on her body. She felt that it was not enough, and Huazhi found a large black coat to wear on her body. Just satisfied. The trousers were too long for her, and she still stepped on the trouser legs after putting them on.

The flower branch is actually not short, but the scenery is still too high for her, and the gap of nearly 20 cm can be seen on the clothes.

There is a light and cold fragrance on his clothes, and the flower branches can't help sniffing. It smells good, the same as the one on him, but not as good as the one on him, Huazhi feels that he still prefers the smell on him.

She rolled up her sleeves and trouser legs, but it was still loose, and if she was not careful, the clothes fell down, which looked a little strange.

[The flower branch can be tied with that belt. 】

Little Gray Rabbit gave her advice and found a picture for her reference.

I made some clothes according to the picture, although it still looks a little strange, but it is not messed up.

Jiang Huai also bought some other accessories for her yesterday, and Huazhi thought they looked good and hid them in her rabbit nest. She saw someone pin their hairpin behind her ear on the road yesterday, and Huazhi followed their example and pinned the hairpin behind her ear.

This time a bigger sunflower. She thought it was very simple, but after putting it on, she felt that the position was not right and wanted to adjust it. Unexpectedly, she pulled out several hairs after adjusting it.

Flower branch touched her hair, it hurts...

Finally ready, Huazhi wore a mask that many people on the road would wear, and then stepped on Jinghuai's slippers and walked towards the door.

The first time she went out by herself, she was nervous, and her heart was pounding when she opened the door.

Just when she put her hand on the door, a faint light appeared on the door, and ripples appeared because of her touch.

"What is this?" Huazhishou left the door, and the light disappeared, "It looks like the light he fixed me."

Little Gray Rabbit scratched his head, [It seems to be. 】

Flower branch felt so magical, I couldn't help but reach out and touch it. As soon as she touched it, the faint light appeared again.

Huazhi put her handle on the door handle, imitating Jing Huai to open the door, and pressed down the handle.

The door clattered open! Huazhi tentatively stepped out of the door!

She thought that with that light, she would not be able to get out.

The corridor was empty, Huazhi looked at the entrance of the stairs, her heart pounding.

She pricked up her ears and listened carefully, no one was on the street or in the corridor, it seemed that it would be lively only at night.

Rabbits and people have different perspectives. Flower branches are used to seeing the short perspective, and suddenly they are raised, and they are a little dizzy when they walk.