12

Huazhi leaned against the door with some grievances, the human world is really complicated, she just forgot a small gesture of Jing Huai, so she couldn't get in.

She missed her rabbit den for a while.

She used to have many rabbit dens, each with several entrances and exits in different directions. Sometimes when she really can't find her home, she can dig one on the spot.

[Flower branch, this is the way I found to open the door. 】Little Gray Rabbit is also seriously helping her think about what to do.

It gave her a list of several ways to get in.

1、Pry the door2、Call the person with the key to open the door3、Find a locksmith4、...

[It doesn't seem to work. 】

Flower Branch nodded, "We have to go back quietly."

She ran out secretly, so she had to run back secretly. Also, everything must be the same, so he can't see anything strange.

Suddenly, the flower branch flashed and ran back downstairs again, she can go in from the balcony!

I have tried many times before, if you want to escape, how to jump out of the balcony and window. In fact, you can also jump back from there, it's the same anyway!

Little Gray Rabbit said she is really a smart little white rabbit.

It found a safe corner for her, a flash of light flashed, the black coat and white shirt fell to the ground, and a snow-white rabbit with drooping ears got out of the clothes.

The clothes were dusted on the ground, and the black coat was cut in several places.

If he doesn't take it back, will he think that his home has been burglarized, but if he takes it back, isn't it strange that the clothes are all like this?

After thinking about it, she decided to take all these clothes back.

Huazhi walked three times before she brought all her clothes home.

But she still doesn't know what to do with these clothes.

【Flower branch, or we...】

On the way to take the power user back, there are people discussing what Huazhi just said.

"Actually, if you think about it carefully, what she said seems to make sense."

"It makes sense. You've seen a person who turned into a zombie and turned back into a human. Use your brain, how is it possible."

"No, but he doesn't seem to be moving?"

"He is a second-order medium-high ability user, and he is not bad. The stronger the ability, the slower the speed of turning into a zombie. This is normal."

"Okay, if he can really become a normal person...hey."

...

Qi Chaoyang bumped into Jing Huai, "Do you really believe what she said?"

No expression could be seen on Jing Huai's face: "Wait and see."

King Huai recalled the scene again in his mind.

She is extremely fast, and her dodging angle is also very clever, which proves that she has sufficient practical experience.

Jiang Huai's eyes drooped slightly, she didn't want to hurt that power user from the beginning.

They sent people to the closed observation room and returned to the training ground.

After returning from the last mission, after the base re-evaluated the strength of Jing Huai, they sent someone to discuss with him the next day, hoping that he could help train other abilities.