122

These are all just his guesses, he doesn't know much about this organization, just a little impression. Because the organization didn't last long at that time.

Flower branch is still very incomprehensible, how can zombies be another form of immortality? No living thing can satisfy them. And if all human beings really become zombies, zombies can't reproduce, normal human beings are gone, and zombies will have to be wiped out by other creatures sooner or later.

"These are just guesses, and the specifics have to go to the Wei'an base to find out."

Hua Zhi nodded, "Professor Duan said, if I boil them for a few more days, they will be sent back soon."

Huazhi was still waiting for the base to release the people from the Wei'an base, and Hua Ye came to the door.

This place is heavily guarded, and he can't get in at all. Although he said he was looking for Huazhi, no one dared to let him in without Huazhi's consent.

"Huazhi!" As soon as Hua Ye saw her, he walked over quickly, he had been waiting here for three or four hours, and finally got her.

Huazhi took a step, "Are you looking for me?"

Hua Ye nodded and looked at her anxiously, "Those crystal nuclei...you didn't eat those crystal nuclei?"

It's been several days, why did he just remember to ask her about it now. The flower branches were a little strange, but nodded, "I didn't eat them." In fact, she ate them all.

Hua Ye nodded, seeing that Huazhi hadn't been taken away in the past few days, he thought she probably hadn't eaten those nuclei.

Soon he faltered again, he looked a little hard to say, "Xiaorou, Xiaorou was arrested..."

Huazhi nodded and suddenly realized that he was here to ask Huarou. Hua Rou and Jiang Xu are all key figures, and the base must be arrested.

Hua Ye frowned, "You are familiar with people at the base, do you know how she is now, I have absolutely no way to contact her."

After Jiang Xu died, the base strengthened the monitoring of Hua Rou, but the other party did not seem to have any idea of ​​​​attacking on her. They did various examinations and scans for her, and there was no trace of her in her body. Find what bugs.

But this also means that Hua Rou may not be that important in this matter. But whether it is important or not is not easy to make a judgment so easily, so the base cannot let her out for the time being.

When Hua Rou was taken away that night, Hua Ye was very anxious, but the base made a big move that day, arresting people everywhere, and only saying she was infected with the virus when she was taken away. Although he was worried, there was nothing he could do.

Later it came out that there was a problem with that crystal nucleus, and they all said that Hua Rou was an accomplice to help the infection. Although the people who were arrested before were all isolated, they could still see their family members. Only Hua Rou seemed to have evaporated from the world. After so many days, there has been no news, and no one listened to him when he asked for news. In the end, I can only find flowers.

Flower Branch shook her head, "She can't come out now."

Hua Ye pulled the flower branch: "Have you seen her, what happened to her?"

Jing Huai squeezed his wrist and dropped his hand, "She was infected with the virus and helped the spread of the virus."

Hua Ye looked a little anxious: "There must be a misunderstanding here."