29

Flower Branch looked at the carrot, and the first reaction was heartache. After going out this trip, she already has a deeper understanding and understanding of the world. The world outside is barren, and the soil and water sources can no longer be used, so the fresh carrots that Jinghuai fed her are really very good. Not easy.

Food can be kept for a long time, I didn't expect these carrots to rot so quickly... She really wastes food.

Huazhi looked at the rotten carrots in distress, while carefully observing the scenery.

Jiang Huai lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes cast a shadow on his face. He always thought she ate all those carrots, but he didn't expect to put so many here.

The picture of the white and soft little rabbit wagging its tail appeared in front of his eyes again. Jing Huai swept these carrots into the trash can.

The atmosphere was a little quiet for a while, Huazhi asked carefully and softly: "Are so many carrots put by rabbits?"

Jiang Huai has regained his emotions, "Hmm."

His tone was light, but Huazhi could still feel that his mood was depressed again.

Huazhi wanted to comfort him, but didn't know how to comfort him, and finally patted his shoulder lightly, "Don't worry, maybe she will run back in two days." After everything she wants to do is done, she will find a suitable opportunity to become a rabbit again.

Thinking of this, Huazhi couldn't help adding: "You can rub her well then. Rabbits like others to rub the soft meat behind their ears."

"It's best to brush her bristles every day, or twice a day."

"You see so many carrots here, maybe it's because she doesn't like carrots very much? You can give her some other food later. For example, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and the like."

The rabbit was outside the base, how could it suddenly run back. Jing Huai didn't say anything more, but strangely, his mood improved a little bit because of her words.

However, he soon saw the shoulders with a few more dust marks immediately after being photographed by her.

Landscape:...

Seeing that he was in a better mood, Huazhi reflected on her food waste again, and she still assured in her heart that as long as there were carrots in the future, even if she thought it was unpalatable, she would still eat it well. Then she wiped her dirty face, "Can I go take a shower?"

"I'm so dirty and itchy." The layer of dust stuck on her skin, which was very uncomfortable. It's still her rabbit fur, which is thick and can keep all the dirty things out and can't touch her skin at all.

She is really dirty, especially the tattered clothes on the outside, I don't know where I found it, it is completely inappropriate.

However, Jing Huai looked at her lightly: "You just said you want to take a bath in a strange man's house?"

Huazhi tilted her head and looked at him suspiciously. She thought about it and said carefully, "Why don't you wash it first?"

King Huai: "Aren't you worried about what I'll do to you?"

Isn't it because he wanted to take a shower first? Huazhi was even more puzzled, and her round and big eyes were full of puzzlement: "What do you want to do to me?"

Jing Huai was choked by her words, "There are no women's clothes here, I'll go and borrow them for you."

But after he got up, he was afraid that the flower branches would suddenly disappear out of his sight. "You go with me."