1

Chapter 1 System Tie

"Warning! Didi Didi! Warning! The probability of destruction of lower civilizations is predicted to reach %. Do you want to intervene? Do you want to intervene!"

The siren made a piercing sound, and the red reminder light filled the entire glass cover. With the beeping sound of the siren, a little girl with twin tails appeared outside the glass cover, her small face slowly approached the glass cover, and finally She pressed tightly against the glass cover, and the flesh on her face was squeezed out of shape.

"Stop shouting, Xiaoqi, I've already heard you!"

The little girl's voice was crisp. She stretched out her hand and approached the glass cover. For a moment, ripples appeared on the glass cover. Her white and tender little hands miraculously penetrated the glass and grabbed the alarm with one hand.

The beeping sound disappeared instantly.

"Little master, Xiaoqi predicted that the earth's civilization is about to be destroyed, and your travel plan is about to be cancelled."

The cold sound of machinery came from another corner of the room.

The little girl rubbed the glass cover, stuffed it into her pocket, ignored the robot's warning, turned around and walked outside.

"The Doomsday City Reconstruction System has been purchased. The current purchase limit is one set. Will it be transmitted to the destination?"

The little girl in the mall looked at the cleared points and felt like crying, her pink nose twitching.

How can I say that my savings are among the best in the universe? The laws of the universe prohibit too much interference in the development of lower civilizations. Doomsday systems in the universe are full of rare items. This is the last set. I think it is expensive, but it is really I didnt expect it to be so expensive!

Wiping away the non-existent tears, the little girl seemed to have made up her mind. She could no longer earn points. If the civilization of the travel planet was gone, if she wanted to develop it again like it is now, she didn't know how long she would have to wait, which would be equivalent to losing the rest of her life. A place for rest and vacation.

The little hand clicked "Teleport" on the screen.

There is a burst of light, and the progress bar starts from 0% and climbs up little by little.

Just when the progress bar was about to reach 100%, my little hand couldn't resist the temptation and curiously clicked on other places on the mall.

"Under maintenance, please do not touch..."

"Ding, the doomsday reconstruction system has been customized and is being transmitted to the specified coordinates. The coordinates are: Laniakea Supercluster - Virgo Galaxy Cluster - Local Galaxy Group - Milky Way - Door Arm - Gould Belt - Local Bubble - This interstellar cloud - the Oort cloud - the third planet in the solar system - the Earth. The target position has been locked and transmitted."

The little girl looked at a ray of light passing through the top of her head, and a big stone fell to the ground in her heart. She left happily. The little girl's mood was like that day in June. It was sunny and rainy for a while. It changed very quickly. I forgot about clearing my points.

Jumping and jumping, the ponytail went up and down, just like an electrocardiogram, forming a circle of fluctuations.

After the little girl left, three faint lights flashed past following the light just now.

In the stable community.

Shi Yu looked at the interface that suddenly appeared in his mind and fell into deep thought.