26

Chapter 26 Zheng Keer

The three men ran towards Wen Yinian quickly. The baseball bat carried by the nearest man quickly locked onto Wen Yinian's position.

The first time he saw Wen Yinian, he hit Wen Yinian on the back of the head with a baseball bat. His eyes were full of ferocity. The blow from the stick killed him or even half his life.

Just when the stick was about to hit his head, an iron rod was swung up from under his arm. Wen Yinian turned around quickly, and the iron rod in his hand seemed to break the man's hand.

"Ah!" shouted, the baseball bat fell to the ground, the man covered his hand and fell to the ground in pain.

Hearing the man's cry, the man who was standing in front of the woman also took action. He buckled his belt, took out an electric baton from his waist, and walked in the direction of Wen Yinian.

Seeing the man disappearing in front of her eyes, Zheng Keer felt that this was her only chance to escape. She stood up staggeringly with her hands on her knees. She knelt for too long and could not straighten her knees in a short time.

Wen Yinian here knocked down a person and ran from the side inside.

Zheng Keer felt desperate when the man who just disappeared from her eyes reappeared. At this moment, Wen Yinian appeared from the side and grabbed her upper arm.

"Did you run away?"

After years of training in the army, Wen Yinian could not leave the injured people behind and escape alone.

Facing Wen Yinian's questioning look, Zheng Keer was stunned for a moment, and then nodded fiercely!

Wen Yinian pulled Zheng Ker and ran towards the place where clothes and shelves were densely packed. As long as you ran past this floor, you would reach the third floor. The person currently on the third floor was Caiyin. Wen Yinian saw Caiyin going up the stairs. It's time to hold a gun!

The three of them should not have guns now, otherwise they would have taken action long ago!

"Catch him, don't let him escape!"

"There are only two of them, take them back!"

The sound behind him was getting closer and closer. Zheng Keer gritted his teeth and was led by Wen Yinian to run forward.

At this moment, a woman's voice sounded.

"Who are we going to arrest? Let me join in."

Shiyu! Wen Yinian was frightened. He had seen it when he was at the door. He didn't bring any weapons. Shiyu was in danger!

Zheng Ke'er felt that the hand originally holding her arm loosened the moment the woman's voice sounded, and the shadow next to her stopped moving forward.

"You hide first!"

As soon as the words reached his ears, the man who was beside him already turned around and ran back.

The three people who had just been chasing Wen Yinian also stopped, and the light of their flashlights shot towards the back.

A black tight top outlines a plump figure, and a pair of loose black trousers underneath. The trouser legs are tucked into black Martin boots. The extension of the shoes makes the already slender legs look longer.

Shiyu's classic combination is the most convenient when going out.

The light quickly shone on the woman's face, showing her airy bangs, round face, and a smile on her lips.

The moment they saw the rocket launcher on Shiyu's shoulder, the smiling faces of the three people froze, and the wailing voice of the other man who was lying on the side with his hands in his arms suddenly stopped.