20

Chapter 20 Heavy Fire Suppression

Black Martin boots clattered on the concrete floor. The continuous high temperature caused a burst of dust to fly from the ground.

Rapid footsteps came from behind, and the man turned and entered the building next to him.

This is a half-built building. The tripods have not been dismantled and various tools are scattered on the ground. The visibility is not good at night and the temperature is too high during the day. No one has come to the construction site for many days.

The contractor simply asked everyone to take leave, so that they would not have to pay wages, which could be regarded as saving money.

After climbing up to the third floor in one breath, the injury to his calf became more serious. Blood flowed down his ankle and fell to the ground drop by drop.

Wen Yinian did not know the person who was chasing him behind him. After coming out of home, he originally planned to go to the old house where he lived before, but unexpectedly someone rushed out just halfway there.

He shot at himself. Fortunately, he had not forgotten his previous training. He rolled sideways and dodged the first shot. Who knew that the other party was determined to kill him. More than a dozen people had been chasing him for four or five hours without stopping.

Finding a hiding place among the building waste on the third floor, Wen Yinian sat down, took off his shirt, and bandaged the roots of his thighs.

The thigh is the proximal end, and tying it tightly can relieve the bleeding from the calf wound.

The people who followed were searching on various floors.

"Boss, I didn't see anyone."

After a round of searching, the man in black reported to his superiors. Everyone was wearing black masks for fear of being recognized by the man.

"Keep looking upwards. There is no hiding place nearby. He must be in there!"

Lin Wei said impatiently, there was only one task given by the above, more than a dozen people, chasing and killing one person, and the task has not been completed for more than four hours. Are these people supposed to be fed?

Wen Yinian closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and took a breath for a moment, he was too tired.

If it was a normal time, there would be no problem with these journeys, but the current weather required too much physical energy. I also lost my bag and had nothing on me except a gun.

I can't figure out who did it, and not many people know about leaving home. Is it because there is a traitor around, or these people have been ambushing around for a long time.

Wen Yinian's mind was very confused, but he didn't have time to think about these things now. He had to get rid of these people who came after him before he could take a good rest and regain his strength.

The sun has not come out yet, but fortunately, the surrounding communities happen to have electricity now. You can use the weak lights of the surrounding communities to see the structure of this building.

Opening his red eyes, Wen Yinian looked around. This building is composed of two buildings connected, with a corridor in the middle. The suspended cement corridor has been poured.

Behind the building opposite is a road. There is no one on the road now. If you go out from there, the target will be too big.

On the right side of the building is an underground sidewalk, which should lead to the neighborhood next to it. Wen Yi has not been here much and is not very familiar with the terrain.