11

Chapter 11 Zhao Fanghua comes again

The day before the doomsday officially arrived, the power system finally couldn't bear it anymore, and a power control notice sounded on the community radio.

"Hello fellow residents of the community, due to the continuous high temperature, the electricity generated cannot meet everyone's needs. According to the regulations of the city bureau, electricity is available from 12:00-16:00 during the day and 01:00-05:00 in the morning. At other times, Residents are asked to solve their own electricity problems."

24 hours a day, only 8 hours are powered. The period of power supply during the day is the hottest time of the day, while the period of power supply at night is the working time of many people, of course only for those who still have jobs.

Due to the continuous high temperature, many workers are unable to go to work, companies cannot start work on time, prices have skyrocketed, and many companies have closed down.

The community where Shiyu is located is considered the best community in Anning City, excluding those villa areas, which of course cannot compete.

But the people who live here are either rich or expensive, and several owners have already lost their jobs.

Fortunately, most of the residents here have savings, and many people bought solar panels during the previous power rationing.

The community has experienced power rationing before, and there have been occasional short-term power outages, but the longest power outage was only one hour. Like this, the power supply is only 8 hours a day, and the power is out for 16 hours. Everyone is the first. encounter.

Although most people in the community have solar panels, at least 1/3 of the residents have not bought them. They are either reluctant to buy them or unable to buy them.

The solar panels were out of stock in a short period of time, and it was impossible to buy them even if I contacted them.

Dear residents, the neighborhood committee has established community groups and corridor groups for everyone. Staff from the neighborhood committee will come to your door later to scan the QR code to enter the group. If you are not at home, we will post a notice on the door of the first floor to ask all residents to If a friend meets a neighbor who doesnt join the group, pass it on.

Shiyu opened his circle of friends and browsed. Most of them were complaining, and some were asking for supplies.

Today the temperature has reached 56℃, and the surface temperature exceeds 70℃. I really dont dare to go out casually.

But even in this terrible weather, Shiyu's family still received uninvited guests.

After Zhao Fanghua was called back from her last phone call, she was greeted by a dozen thugs at the door charging interest.

Losing money to avoid disaster, maxing out all the money on hand, and finally letting these people go back.

In addition to real estate, Shiyu's parents also had a company, but Zhao Fanghua didn't know how to run a company and didn't inherit the company to Shiyu. Instead, he sold it.

The person who took over was Sun Fei, a local real estate tycoon. Sun Fei had originally been interested in Seriang's company, but the two did not deal with it, and after several rounds of negotiations, it became a dead end.

Shi Dezhong originally wanted to please Sun Fei, but he told Sun Fei as soon as possible after Shi Liang died, and he has since climbed onto Sun Fei's high tree.

So this time Zhao Fanghua immediately asked Shi Dezhong to ask Sun Fei for help. He was in real estate and must be familiar with these loan shark companies.