31

Chapter 31 Housing Agreement

Everyone saw the people from the neighborhood committee going out and hurried to the 6th floor. It was too hot at home!

But Caiyin here finally couldn't help it after the three people from the neighborhood committee left.

"Shi Yu, people in this world can't be judged as good or bad on the surface. If you help him now, he may retaliate with kindness in the future!"

"Forget about the people in the corridor, what if they report it to the people in the neighborhood committee? If people from the government find out, their methods are beyond your imagination."

"I pulled you just now because I wanted you to think about it before speaking. Why don't you understand?"

"When the three of them came in, their looks and tone were full of calculations. You'll know later if you ask them about their attitudes in other people's homes."

"What these people do best is to do one thing on the outside and another behind the scenes."

As soon as Shiyu entered the door, he heard Caiyin's accusation. It has to be said that this was the most time Shiyu heard Caiyin talk. Normally, what he said the most was um, okay, not one word, but two words. word.

It seems that the total of these hours is not as much as what he said today. Is he such a boring person? He really can't hold it in today, so he is angry with himself?

Right, this was completely right. Shiyu suddenly understood. No wonder he wanted to take him out to fight, just to vent his inner anger. He didn't tell him earlier.

These men are like this. They won't say anything directly and have people guess. Shiyu praises himself in his heart. He is so smart, otherwise he would really not be able to guess what this kid is thinking.

If Caiyin knew that Shiyu came to such a conclusion after his expression, he wonders whether he would be so angry that he would vomit blood.

"I know, I understand what you mean. In fact, we are all just ordinary people. There are bad people, but not as many as you think."

"And if we really repay kindness with hatred, I can handle it."

After answering Caiyin, Shiyu asked the system in his heart, "Right? The system can handle all damage, right?"

If the system were a person, he would definitely be rolling his eyes right now. He would only ask these questions all day long without asking about serious matters.

A cold voice appeared in Shiyu's mind: "Yes, host. Within the safe range, the system is invincible. No one can harm the host."

"Can you give me more points as a reward? You give me so few tasks every time, and you give me 20,000 points for completing them. Why don't I go out and do some shopping myself?"

Shiyu couldn't help but complain, with only 20,000 points, what can he do? Can he not complete the task?

"You can't host it. The tasks given by the system must be completed, otherwise it will affect the final plan."

The cold voice sounded again. She was given such a simple task, which could almost be completed easily. The system secretly decided that when the smart housekeeper comes online, she must be beaten up.

Wen Yinian and Zhang Tao came out of the room. They both felt that this was the most comfortable sleep they had ever had.

There are no tasks, no need to worry about being chased, comfortable temperature, soft quilt, I didn't expect that the most comfortable time would be after the end of the world.