21

Chapter 21 The girl with the rocket launcher

Lin Wei saw that all the people he had worked so hard to train were killed across the not-so-close distance between the two buildings, and almost choked himself to death with a sullen sigh.

He turned around and fired wildly at the place where Wen Yinian was hiding. After finishing all the bullets in the pistol in his hand, Lin Wei walked to the back of the stairs, took out his machine gun and approached Wen Yinian.

The death of his brother has completely crushed Lin Wei. Now he is jealous and has taken Wen Yinian under his command? No, now Lin Wei just wants to take a gun and blow his head off to avenge his brothers.

It's not just a machine gun, who doesn't have one?

He picked up the machine gun and walked quickly to where Wen Yinian was hiding.

"Did you just say Wen Yinian?"

Shi Yu felt like he just heard someone calling Wen Yinian's name from the opposite side. Fortunately, it seemed that the person rescued this time was not dead yet.

Before Shiyu could react, continuous gunshots were heard from the opposite side. A few seconds after the shooting ended, the sound of a machine gun was heard.

Whether it was a machine gun or a submachine gun, with Wen Yinian's current firepower and energy, there was no way to deal with it and he could only avoid it.

"Go quickly, Wen Yinian should be on the opposite side, it's very dangerous now."

Caiyin quickly explained the current situation to Shiyu. The first floor of the two buildings was under construction. The poured cement and steel bars were standing straight up. It was difficult to walk over quickly.

Only the second and third floors have corridors to the other side, so the two of them had to go upstairs first.

Halfway through the corridor, there was a burst of machine gun fire, and Caiyin pulled Shiyu and quickly fell to the ground.

After lying on the ground, it was difficult to reach the exact location from the first floor, and it was still not bright yet. Lin Wei stopped shooting Caiyin and Shiyu and continued to walk towards Wen Yinian.

Listening to the footsteps getting closer, Wen Yinian's sweat flowed from his eyebrows into his eyes, mixing with the soot in the air, making his eyes sting.

Shaking off the sweat, I looked to the side and saw that there was another bunker more than one meter away, from where I could hide in another place.

If you don't go there, you will be dead. Lin Wei must know where he is hiding.

Wen Yinian counted silently in his mind, and quickly ran towards another bunker while the machine gun was firing.

Caiyin, who was in the corridor on the second floor, also pulled Shiyu towards the stairs. There were large support pillars here that could withstand it for a while.

Both sides proceed at the same time in tacit understanding.

Lin Wei ignored the two people above him and continued to shoot in the direction where Wen Yinian was running.

"Whoosh"

"Puff" sound

A bullet shot into Wen Yinian's right shoulder, almost penetrating. Wen Yinian groaned, and the severe pain made his lips turn white instantly.

"You hide behind here, I saw him just now."

"Now it's easy to kill both of them with a rocket launcher. You wait for me here, and I'll kill the guy below."