4

Chapter 4 Protective Cover

Shiyu put on a pair of overalls and a tight-fitting racer vest, which outlined her graceful figure. The trousers were tucked into short boots and tied tightly, and her hair was wavy.

Gentleness and sassiness are combined without conflict. In addition, Shiyu has a bit of a bisexual personality. In fact, many men around him have expressed their love to Shiyu, but unfortunately they were all rejected.

How can the beautiful youth be delayed by falling in love? When I am in my twenties, even if I go to pick up garbage, I still pick up a lot of garbage!

After leaving the community, we went straight to the second-hand car market. A large pickup truck was necessary to stock up on goods, and we pulled back one car after another.

As for the warehouse, Shiyu originally thought about renting a warehouse to prevent others from discovering it, but she has a system. Are you kidding me? We are people favored by God. If it doesn't work, we can hide in the protective shield and change our name to Lao Wang.

The effectiveness of the protective shield needs to be further tested. After all, the ability of the protective shield is directly related to Shiyu's arrogance.

After looking at the second-hand car market for an afternoon, I bought a Great Wall Cannon pickup truck for 100,000 yuan. I opened the door and sat in the car. Although it is a second-hand car, its performance and appearance are quite good. It has only traveled 70,000 kilometers, and the price-effectiveness ratio is very high.

Looking at the two big screens in front of me, I felt mixed emotions.

Since getting his driver's license, Shi Yu rarely drives. It's not that he's not good at driving, but that parking is too difficult!

After going out for fun and parking his car until it caught fire, Shiyu was so angry that he sold all his cars.

Dad has always said to find a driver, or find a boyfriend who is good at driving, but Shiyu doesn't like drivers, let alone boyfriends. Who would find a boyfriend just because he can't park a car?

The forest is big and there are all kinds of birds. Maybe there are. I take back what I just said.

Roll down the windows and speed around the city streets.

In the past few days, Shiyu seemed calm on the surface, but he was still worried inside. Although he had a system, who knew about the unknown future? There would still be such a big mess for him to solve, and he would suddenly be promoted to the savior.

In front of the farmer's market gate, Shiyu parked his car casually and slapped fines casually, hoping to accumulate a few points before the end and hit the maximum number of points deducted on his driver's license.

The market was full of items. Even though it was a working day, there were a lot of people inside, and the voices of bargaining kept coming. Passing by the fish stall, the fishy smell hit his nostrils. Shiyu walked around a lot, was very satisfied, and started to make formal purchases.

Vegetables, not bad, supplement vitamins and dietary fiber, I want all the vegetables in this stall!

Meat is a must. If you dont eat meat, where will you have the physical strength to save the world?

There are also whole cages of live chickens and ducks!

Shiyu tried it quietly, but unfortunately live animals could not be put into the system warehouse.

Point it out to the boss and kill them all. Not a single chicken will leave this farmer's market alive today!

While the boss was killing people, Shiyu went to the fruit stall for a stroll.