47

Chapter 47 Holding Hands

Wen Yinian was happily cooking at this time, but he didn't know that he had somehow become Zheng Ker's third way out.

Looking at the dishes on the table, Shiyu sighed in his heart, this man is really good in the hall and in the kitchen. Even if he has a good-looking face, the food he cooks is delicious.

After dinner, Zhang Tao took the initiative to wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

Shiyu put food for Lou Xi as usual and went to the guest room to rest. Wen Yinian was lying on the sofa, thinking about what happened last night. If the military really established a base, it would logically be open to accepting personnel, but the neighborhood committee did not accept it. to any message.

Either the two people last night lied and they were not her subordinates, or the base has just started to be built and has not yet reached the conditions for storage.

If the military really established a base, Wen Yinian hesitated whether to go and see it.

The alarm clock rang at three o'clock in the afternoon. Shiyu opened his eyes, got up from the bed, and glanced at the task address given by the system interface. It was another old community 40 kilometers away from the community. It took about half an hour to drive there. It's ready to go.

Shiyu hadn't been to that neighborhood yet. While eating breakfast, he took out a map and started studying the route for tonight's drive.

Suddenly I thought of a very important thing. I haven't told the other three people about going out tonight. I hurriedly finished the buns in a few mouthfuls and woke them up to discuss going out tonight to retrieve supplies and what Dong Jiang said about teaching other people in the community. Things about self-defense.

If he just went out to look for supplies, Caiyin wouldn't express any opinions, but he was still a little worried when Shiyu said he wanted to get back the supplies.

"They have weapons. We don't know exactly how many there are, and we don't know their address. Going there rashly is very risky."

"I still agree with what Caiyin said on this matter. We've already robbed everything. How about forgetting it?" Wen Yinian agreed.

I really dont know how to explain the system tasks to them. If its not a task, who would want to do such a thankless thing.

"It's up to you. I'm going to go tonight anyway. If you want to go, you can go. If you don't want to go, don't go."

Saying that, Shiyu took out the map and continued to study the route. The world is not peaceful now. It is better to study several feasible routes when going out. If one of them fails, there are alternative plans.

"Sister, I must be there. Where are you, where am I!" Zhang Tao would not miss such a good opportunity to perform. It is nothing to grab material. Even if sister now says that he wants to rule the earth, he will not hesitate. support.

Shiyu gave Zhang Tao a grateful look, patted his arm, and said, "Good brother!"

Zhang Tao was so flattered that he bared his teeth and his gums were almost exposed.

"Sister, then you can accept me as your younger brother." Zhang Tao thought to himself, he is so happy, isn't this just a matter of smooth flow?

Seeing Zhang Tao's excited face, Shi Yu said sincerely.

"Don't always think about being someone's younger brother. You're not doing well yourself. You're young and capable, and I don't have the habit of accepting younger brothers. You can stop right there."