29

Chapter 29 Demographics

After visiting the supermarket, everyone couldn't help but feel happy in their hearts. Fortunately, they bought this building in the first place. If they were on other floors, they would never have such a good life.

Every time I go to the neighborhood committee to collect water and food relief, I can hear endless complaints about the hardships of life, as well as those who cannot bear the loss of their lives.

Not sure if it was organized or spontaneous, Shiyu discovered that although there was a canteen before, all the residents in the building, except for her and Caiyin, still went to the neighborhood committee every night to collect things as usual.

Shiyu secretly guessed that he was probably afraid that if the people in the building did not go out for a long time or go to the neighborhood committee to collect supplies, they would be suspected and speculated. Everyone was still afraid that the current "granary" - the canteen - would be discovered.

Especially after Shiyu directly upgraded it to a supermarket today, the items inside are more complete.

Everyone in the world believes in making a fortune by keeping quiet. If someone discovers this supermarket, no one can guarantee that they can still buy something from here. After all, there are very few bosses like Shi Yu.

After tidying up the supermarket, Shiyu finally went to his room to rest. He was very tired every day. Fortunately, as the mayor, he didn't need to give a speech or anything. He only needed to take care of this three-acre land.

...

The air in the afternoon smelled of anxiety. Shiyu opened his eyes and was stunned for a while. He had just woken up from his sleep, and everything in front of him was not so real.

The neighborhood committee's sound check came from the loudspeaker in the community. What else needs to be announced?

Whether it is a person who is sleeping or someone who is doing other things, if they stop what they are doing and expect in their hearts, it is a good message.

"Hey everyone, this is the neighborhood committee of the community. Due to various unexpected events recently, I have received notice from my superiors that a census of the current population of this community will be conducted. The time will be 6:00-9:00 pm. Please try your best during this period. Dont go out.

"Again, the census time is 6:00-9:00 pm. Please try not to go out during this period."

Shiyu had completely woken up. He sat up and was curious, how many people were left in the community now?

Walking into the canteen, He Qiulian greeted her.

"Good evening, Mayor Shi."

With a smile at the corner of her eyes, He Qiulian fell in love with Shi Yu more and more as she looked at him. Her round face made her look very lucky.

Shiyu also smiled and nodded.

"Mayor Shi, we just announced on the radio that people from the neighborhood committee will come to conduct a census later. It would be bad if we all stay here and are discovered."

Shiyu knew what they were worried about, but he had nothing to fear. First, he was protected by a protective shield.

On the other hand, everything here requires her permission before she can take it out. Even if someone comes over, she can handle it.

What's more, they will have to develop more residents in the future.

"It doesn't matter, you stay here and I will protect you."