5

Chapter 5 A new settlement has arrived

Shiyu drank the lemonade in one go, and his head hurt a little from the ice.

The two people at the door looked at each other, quickly turned around and turned the door handle. Click, it couldn't be opened.

Turning around, the man in the suit knelt down first: "I was wrong. I shouldn't have provoked you. Let me go. I don't have any purpose. I just wanted to see you, the little girl, get evil intentions by yourself. I'm not a human being. I'm thinking of you." Its your first offender, please spare me.

After saying that, the man in the suit started to cry, then stopped again when he opened his eyes and saw that Shiyu didn't respond at all.

The man in casual clothes said nothing and quietly touched the back of his butt with his hand.

"Are you looking for this?"

Shiyu raised his hand, and a pistol appeared on his palm, with a metal gun body and a wooden handle attached, a beautiful Browning M1911!

Shiyu doesn't understand guns, but in her territory, guns are useless, and any thermal weapons are useless inside the shield.

The first time the two entered the door, Shiyu noticed the bulge on the back of his butt. At first, Shiyu only thought he had a knife. Until the moment he touched his hand, Shiyu was shocked. Someone really could get a gun. , simply a good thing delivered to your door.

After playing around with it, it turned out that the pistol was much heavier than expected. After all, it was a thermal weapon. Shiyu didn't dare to study it at will. If it really went off and killed himself, it would be a joke. He threw it in the warehouse and talked about it later when there was a chance.

The main task at the moment is to try these two people to see how far the protective shield can go.

The man in casual clothes had not recovered from the shock when he suddenly felt his feet lifted off the ground and slowly floated in the air.

In the following time, silence, floating, absorbing the surrounding air, and restraint.

Shiyu even felt that as long as he wanted to, the two of them could explode into two bloody flowers here.

But after all, we live in a peaceful era, and Shiyu cannot kill anyone with his hands. The current experiments are enough. As long as you are at home and within the safety range of the protective shield, you can make whatever you want without any pressure.

"Who's the first to tell me what's going on?" After the experiment, Shiyu imprisoned the two of them in a place not far from him. How could he be watched even if he bought food?

After three seconds of silence, the man in the suit spoke first.

"Last time I saw you as a little girl spending money like water at the farmer's market. After following me for the past few days, I found that you live alone. I wanted to ask you for some money." The man in the suit said weakly, trying to reduce his sense of presence. , sounds extremely weak.

"That's it? Where is the boss you just mentioned?"

"The boss said that it's not peaceful outside now. Seeing that you stock up so many goods every day, let's ask you if you have any inside information."

The man in casual clothes gave the man in suit a sharp look. Why does this guy keep talking about everything? Isn't he a little more thoughtful?

"Oh, that's quite smart."

"What else did your boss say?"

Shiyu had long thought that he was indeed too arrogant these days, and it would be a matter of time before others noticed him. Fortunately, he was just hoarding a lot of goods. Apart from the fact that he was rich, they couldn't think of anything else.