45

Chapter 45 New Mission

Shiyu glanced at his watch. He spent too much time here. To cut it all off, tonight would definitely not be enough. The curtains here did not block the light. In such a building without air conditioning, Shiyu glanced at his watch. If you stay there for a whole day, you will probably collapse even if you don't die, so you still have to rush back before dawn.

"It's too late to see if the bottoms of these cabinets are separated from the floor."

That's right, Shiyu is planning to store them all in the system warehouse and slowly open them when he has time.

The window glass downstairs has been damaged. It is not safe to leave it here. You can only rest assured if you take it all away. After all, it took so much effort to open it, but we cannot open the way for future generations.

Zhang Tao lay on the ground and took a look with a flashlight.

"Sister, they are separated."

Light can pass between the four corners of the cabinet and the ground. Fortunately, it is not welded to the ground, otherwise it would be inconvenient to pick it up and it would take a lot of time to cut.

Putting his hands on the cabinet, Shi Yu put them into the system warehouse one by one. Wen Yinian stood on the side and watched. No matter how many times he saw this ability, he couldn't help but envy him in his heart.

"Go back, it's too late."

After collecting the things, Shiyu looked around and found that the third floor was empty. Except for the shell outside, the inside of the exchange was completely reduced to a blank by Shiyu.

The four of them went downstairs. As soon as Shi Yu was about to get into the car, Wen Yinian grabbed him and quickly retreated into the building. Cai Yin took out a pistol from his waist, stood in front of the two of them, aimed at the back of the car and fired directly!

Upon seeing this, Zhang Tao also took out his pistol and prepared for battle.

"What's wrong?" Before Shiyu could react, he had already returned to the first floor of the exchange.

"There was an ambush. He must have been targeted when he came here."

Wen Yinian replied.

The four people drove over just now. The target is indeed a bit big. In addition, the exchange is such a hot cake. They have not done anything before. They probably want to see if Shiyu and the four have the ability to enter the building.

Unexpectedly, these four people stayed in there for so long, and it seemed that they had gained a lot.

Seeing that they had been exposed, the people outside stopped hiding and started shouting directly.

"It's too late to give up resistance now. When we come in, you can't afford the consequences!"

"That's right, do you know who we are?"

who are you? Let me first let you know who I am.

Taking out the rocket launcher directly from the system warehouse and loading it, Shiyu quickly looked outside the door and saw nothing.

You were about to shoot the people across from you with a cannon, but unexpectedly, those people still hid behind the car after shouting. If you hit them with a cannon, you would have to walk back.

Seeing that the people inside did not reply, a few people outside continued to shout.

"Let me tell you, we are from Lieutenant Xie Qi's base. If you go against us, you are going against the military. You should weigh it yourself!"