25

Chapter 25 Zero Yuan Purchase

After listening to Shiyu's introduction, Caiyin realized that someone could come in and assassinate Wen Yinian while he was resting.

It's really too late to sleep in the future. Fortunately, Shiyu has the ability to protect himself. If not, Caiyin can't imagine it and is a little scared.

"I won't mention this in advance. In order to save him, supplies are in short supply now. Do you know where there is a large shopping mall or something? Let's go out and get some supplies?"

The atmosphere between the three men was a bit delicate.

Zhang Tao was careful and tried not to be affected. He was just a part-time worker, so dont blame me if you make mistakes.

Wen Yinian looked at Caiyin, and it was this man who helped him after being shot.

Caiyin is slightly shorter than Moon Yi-nyen. In such an extremely hot weather, even though the air conditioner is turned on, Caiyin always wears long sleeves. Shiyu seems to have never seen Caiyin wearing short sleeves.

I dont know what the relationship between him and Shiyu is. They live together. Could it be that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but they dont look alike.

Caiyin also looked at Wen Yinian. Could it be that he was a very important person, a childhood sweetheart, who allowed Shiyu to rescue him in a hail of bullets?

But judging from the unfamiliar tone of the two, it doesn't sound like they are alike. How did Shiyu know that he was in danger, and how did he have to save him at this time?

Shiyu looked at the three people who were sizing each other up and trying to reduce their presence, and complained inwardly.

What's so good about this? Wen Yinian is only a little bit handsome. Is it necessary to look at him for so long? These two people don't look at each other.

Deaf? Cant hear your own suggestion? Is todays zero-yuan purchase gone?

Otherwise, I would like to express my respect to CP first. Anyway, neither of them speaks, and I cant guess what they are thinking.

"There are three large supermarkets within half an hour of leaving the community. They all have garages. You can leave when it gets dark."

"Go to the nearest one first."

After such a torment, it will be dawn soon, and there is no way to go out. I can only wait for dark again.

Wen Yinian just woke up and needed to rest.

The two of them stopped looking at each other, and Wen Yinian went back to bed and lay down to rest.

Caiyin walked towards the door, Zhang Tao followed Shiyu, thinking that he could help quickly if there was anything he could do.

"Where do they two live?"

Caiyin looked back at Shiyu and felt uncomfortable seeing Wen Yinian lying skillfully on her bed just now.

"Well, let's stay here first. There are still a lot of empty rooms anyway, so let them clean them up."

"Oh, right."

Shiyu turned to look at Zhang Tao, almost forgetting the warning.

"I have five cats at home. Remember to close the door when you go out. The windows can be opened but the screens are not allowed, otherwise they may run out."

As Shiyu came to the study, all five cats were here. As long as there were strangers in the house, they would hide in the study.

Seeing that all five cats were there, Shiyu felt relieved. He had been busy these days and had forgotten to change the water and cat litter. He would remember to change them all later.