161-End

Chapter 161 A market came

Zhao Yatian showed Professor Bu the online video and the message below. Professor Bu rushed back to the laboratory with the information with tears in his eyes. With so many people signing up, he must work harder to develop special medicines as soon as possible.

Shiyu didn't expect that the power of the Internet would still be so powerful. One second he was preparing to risk leaving the city, and the next second the matter was solved so easily.

After returning home, Shiyu kept looking at the messages under the video, and found that many acquaintances and people he had interacted with before left messages saying how he met Mayor Shi. Shiyu was so proud that he was embarrassed. .

Wen Yinian cooked the rice and put it in front of Shiyu, and saw that she was still looking at her phone with a grin on her face.

"Mayor Shi, does this comment make your stomach full? Do you want to consider eating something?"

Shiyu reluctantly put down his phone. It felt so good to be praised, especially by so many people.

The next morning, Shiyu got up early. At the invitation of Professor Bu, Shiyu planned to take a few people to the research laboratory today.

But after getting up, Shi Yu looked at the dense crowds of people displayed on the system and fell into deep thought. According to the system prompts, a large number of people were gathering at the gate of the city.

What are they doing gathering at the gate of the city at this time?

I took a look at the time and saw that it was still early. It was not too late to go see the excitement and then go to the laboratory.

Taking a bun from the dining table, Shiyu greeted Wen Yinian and Caiyin who were working out.

"Come on, follow me to the city gate to watch the fun."

Driving to the gate of the city, Shi Yu only saw a large number of people standing at the gate, and the patrol team at the gate formed a circle to block those who wanted to come in.

After Shiyu and others got out of the car, they randomly asked someone from the patrol team.

"what happened?"

The patrol team saw it was Shi Yu and quickly replied to her.

"Mayor Shi, they came from outside this morning, saying they came from Ningkou City next door. We have notified the leaders and are waiting for them to come."

As soon as the patrol team finished explaining, Shi Yu saw several cars approaching one after another. Chang Yunbing, Wen Yinian, and Dong Jiang also came over immediately when they saw Shi Yu.

"Mayor Shi, why are you here?"

"I saw there were a lot of people here, so I came to see the excitement."

Dong Jiang took out a loudspeaker and shouted to the crowd: "Who is the mayor? Come forward."

A middle-aged woman hurriedly walked out and appeared in everyone's sight. She was wearing a suit and had smart short hair.

"I am!"

Dong Jiang signaled the patrol to let her in.

Chang Yunbing looked at the woman in front of him and felt a little familiar, but he remembered that she was the deputy mayor of Ningkou City, not the mayor.

After a brief greeting, Chang Yunbing asked.

"Mayor He, I remember you were not the mayor before."

He Wenjun nodded. She was indeed not the mayor, but the mayor had disappeared at the beginning of the apocalypse. It was logical that she became the mayor of Ningkou City.