27

Chapter 27 Noisy

"Zhao Yatian, she is my senior sister and also my friend." Zheng Keer wiped her tears with a handkerchief, but she was very speechless in her heart. Tell me, who else uses handkerchiefs in this era? Don't they all use tissues!

Shiyu didn't expect that they were acquaintances. Isn't Zhao Yatian the beautiful woman who performed surgery on Wen Yinian last time?

Sure enough, the beautys friends were all beauties, so he happened to bring them back to her along the way.

"We know each other, don't worry, you will go back with us later."

"No one can hurt you as long as I'm here." As he said this, Shiyu hugged Zheng Ke'er softly.

Zheng Ke'er was at a loss in Shiyu's arms and glanced at Wen Yinian. Wen Yinian was staring at Shiyu playing tricks with a smile on his face. He hadn't seen such an interesting girl in a long time.

Zheng Keer's eyes dimmed and she stopped talking.

"Sister, sister, I still have a lot of things upstairs that I haven't taken down." Zhang Tao really didn't have any eyesight.

Shiyu reluctantly let go of Zheng Ke'er in his arms, hey, let's do business first.

"There's no one else on the third and fourth floors, right?"

If there is no one around, you can go up and give them points. Anyway, you already have enough points. If you had known that you had brought the metal ball, you could give them points on the spot.

"Sister, there's no one up there. We went up through the safe passage over there, otherwise we wouldn't be able to be bullied here."

Zhang Tao answered again to gain a sense of presence, and was secretly happy. As good as I am at building a sense of presence, it wont be long before she recognizes me as her younger brother.

"Okay, Caiyin and I will go up and load the things. You stay here and take care of Ke'er."

It's inconvenient to bring the two of them up, but living under the same roof, it's only a matter of time before they know about the system warehouse.

Shiyu has been thinking about whether to let the two of them know about the system warehouse.

To be honest, opening a supermarket, purchasing goods, and all kinds of things in the later period are beyond prediction. The system warehouse can be said to be the easiest to accept.

Now I have enough points, various cannons, rocket launchers, and very few people who can threaten me.

Moreover, it doesnt matter whether he succeeds or fails, Shiyu has always been like this, its OK to succeed or fail, its OK to love or not love, its OK.

Without friends or family, no matter how the world changes, it will not change much for Shiyu.

"No!" Two voices sounded at the same time, Wen Yinian and Zhang Tao protested at the same time.

What Zhang Tao is thinking is, I dont want to stay here. Although there are beauties, I havent flattered my sister yet.

I wont be in a hurry to think about beauties after Ive photographed my sisters flattery.

Wen Yinian didn't know why, he just wanted to follow Shiyu, so he said it smoothly.

Shiyu has a headache. With more people, decision-making becomes even more troublesome.

"Then, let's go up together?" Shiyu immediately changed his mind.

"No, Zhang Tao, you stay here. The three of us go up. This gun will protect you. If anything happens, shoot. We will come down when we hear gunshots."