19

Chapter 19 A crowded shop

A group of people walked to the door of the safe passage on the sixth floor and were stunned. No one dared to push the door, as if there was a beast behind the door.

"I am an old man. I can't run away if there is any danger. You young people go first."

Ye Yanru stood at the corner of the stairs and did not continue going up. She had just climbed up from the first floor. She had already lost half her life. She just bought the first floor because she didn't want to climb stairs.

It was absolutely impossible to ask her to fight in the front line, and she would not do that risky thing.

The depressing air spread, and a trace of cool air came out of the gap in the security door on the sixth floor, blowing on the side of the person at the door.

For a few quiet seconds, everyone mentally weighed the feasibility of this matter.

No one wants to take risks at this time, especially those who still have a lot of food stored at home. It's not that they don't dare, but it's not necessary.

This is what Zhao Yatian thinks. There is still enough food left at home to last until the neighborhood committee starts distributing relief food next week. If this is really someone's trap, the gain will outweigh the loss.

After a minute of silence, a man's voice came from down the stairs.

"I'll go take a look and see how timid you all are."

As the voice came out, a young man wearing clothing that looked like a big-name brand with logos all over his body appeared in front of everyone.

Someone recognized it as Sun Liang from 201.

Behind him was a girl with long hair, and it seemed that the two of them were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Young man, you should be responsible. We are right behind you. We will definitely save you if anything happens. Don't worry."

Ye Yanru showed her thumbs up to Sun Liang and immediately praised him.

Sun Liang smiled widely and walked up the stairs, holding the door handle with one hand. The girl behind him held on to the corner of his clothes tightly, for fear of any accident.

"It's okay, baby, just hide behind me later and I'll go see what's inside."

Sun Liang comforted him and said that since he was a child, Sun Liang has never been afraid of anything. This building was originally built by his father, and he has never heard of any dangerous people living in it.

As the sound of opening the door sounded, everyone held their breath. Their eyes looked in as the door slowly opened, and those who were far away moved their heads closer to this side.

As soon as the door was opened, the cool air from the air conditioner blew out, and the few people standing at the door couldn't wait to look inside.

Sun Liang walked in first. There were bright lights, neatly arranged vending machines in the middle, and tables, chairs and sofas that could accommodate many people around.

The sofa was already full of people. Several people glanced at Sun Liang and continued to watch the TV on the wall. The sound of entertainers playing in variety shows could be heard on the TV.

There is a long-legged sofa near the inside. The woman sitting on it is looking at him with a smile. She must be the owner of the shop. The woman has long curly hair, a round face, and a chubby face. She looks at Doesn't look like a bad guy.

Xin Qi followed Sun Liang and entered the shop, and was immediately attracted. Although the place was not big, it had everything. The lights were bright enough, and it was like daytime.