9

Chapter 9 The fourth to last day of the end

The next second, the expected sound of breaking porcelain did not appear. The vase seemed to have been cast by a restraining spell, floating motionless in the air.

Shi Yu ignored Zhao Fanghua's shocked eyes and spoke.

"When did you know it? Auntie, you'll know when I took the photo."

"By the way, there is still time for the loan. After all, I should be asking for interest in the next two days."

"I don't have it anyway. The one on it is also your aunt's mobile phone number."

"I can't live in so many villas, so why not cash in and be free?"

Shiyu's words fell on Zhao Fanghua's ears and weighed heavily on her heart. She couldn't recover from the scene just now.

How does the vase stay in place!

Shi Yu, the God of Death, took the vase suspended in mid-air and put it back on the table.

"Auntie, you need to change your temper. Why do you always break things? I paid for this."

The setting sun shone into the house through the window and shone on Shiyu's face. Zhao Fanghua felt for a moment that he was in a dream.

"You are not Shiyu, are you a human or a ghost?"

What happened today was completely beyond Zhao Fanghua's cognition.

"Auntie, what are you talking about? I'm not your favorite Xiaoyu anymore?"

Shiyu was very satisfied with Zhao Fanghua's reaction, and even more satisfied with the system's functions. It was so cool.

As long as she's in the room, she's invincible.

"Ding ding ding~"

The ringtone of the mobile phone pulled Zhao Fanghua from fear to reality. He took out his mobile phone and took a look. It was the number of Shi Dezhong, Shi Yu's uncle.

"What's wrong? I'm busy now. If you have anything to say, please tell me."

"What!"

"Wait for me to come back soon!"

Zhao Fanghua wanted to kill Shi Yu at this moment, but thinking of the scene just now, he still felt uncontrollable fear in his heart.

Go home first, go home first and then think of a solution!

"You wait little bitch, no matter you are a human or a ghost, I will come to you again!"

After saying harsh words, Zhao Fanghua put on her bag and quickly opened the door and went out.

Walking to the door and closing the door, Zhao Fanghua took a deep breath again. Just now Shi Dezhong called and someone came to collect debts. It seemed that what was on Shi Yu's phone just now was true.

This little bitch thought she was her opponent. There must be something fishy about the scene just now.

Zhao Fanghua does not believe in devils and snake gods, but only believes in herself.

Your mother is no match for me, let alone you!

As night fell, with the "ding" of the elevator, Caiyin returned home. It was already early in the morning and she took back all the medicines.

It has just dawned and the temperature in the room has begun to gradually rise. Some owners in the community have directly installed solar panels on their balconies to relieve the pressure on electricity consumption.

✓ Doomsday city reconstruction systemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara