48

Chapter 48 Purgatory on Earth

I don't know if it was luck or they just didn't go to work tonight. Apart from a car that was also speeding on the road and scattered passers-by, there were no other robbers on the road.

When they were approaching their destination, Shiyu asked Wen Yinian to park the car in a hidden place, and Taishou directly put the car into the system warehouse.

If what happened last time happens again, don't let your car suffer again. This car was bought with real money. If it is accidentally injured, it will be heartbreaking.

After putting away the car, the four of them walked to the neighborhood and took a look around.

The community is surrounded by iron fences, with a higher level on top, like a prison.

There is also a row of iron gates at the gate. There are two people standing guard at the gate, each with a pistol on their waist.

Voices could be heard from time to time in the community. There were no lights on in the first few buildings, so it was difficult to tell what was going on inside.

"Climb in?" Shiyu shook his head. The iron railing was so high, how could he climb it?

"Can't you just go in through the gate?"

"What if I'm exposed?"

"Direct blast from the rocket launcher?"

Also, there is no need to be afraid in the face of absolute fire suppression. Looking at this community, it is probably occupied by some evil gang, otherwise there would be no such thing as guns.

However, not afraid of 10,000, but just in case, Shiyu took out four pieces of body armor and handed them to each person one by one.

"The latest body armor, put it on before going in."

"Do you need night vision goggles?"

"need!"

Three voices sounded at the same time, even with night vision glasses! Who can have too much equipment?

"What else do you need?"

Shiyu doesn't have any combat experience, but he has a lot of combat equipment. He got 5 million points from the last time he went out, and there are also those iron boxes lying in the system warehouse that have not been dismantled. It can only be said that he is very rich now. This equipment is considered a batch. Delivered without any issues.

"Do you have a walkie-talkie?"

Wen Yinian asked, if something really happens and they are separated, there is no signal on the mobile phone now. There is a walkie-talkie, and they can still contact each other within a certain range.

"have."

"Four grenades."

"It can be arranged."

Wen Yinian directly took off his outer clothes, put on the body armor inside, and then put the top on so that no one could tell that he was wearing a body armor.

Although the night was very dark, he could still see it when he was so close. Shiyu had to suspect that Wen Yinian did it on purpose. His old face turned red and he turned around and walked towards Caiyin.

He took out four grenades and put them in Caiyin's hands. Caiyin put the grenades on his waist, wore a body armor, night vision goggles, and a machine gun in his hand, fully armed.

He still has a good voice and won't do anything immoral.

"Okay, let's go, you follow me."

Wen Yinian looked at Shiyu and said that she didn't need her to charge into the battle if anything happened. At this time, he didn't know that Shiyu had just said in his heart that he was an immoral person, and he was looking serious.