49

Chapter 49 Headshot

The man looked to be in his thirties or forties, with a mediocre appearance and dark circles under his eyes. It seemed that he had spent too much energy and energy playing music every night recently.

Seeing that one of the four people below was holding a rocket launcher, Lu Jing's expression changed from indifferent to serious. If the other party fired now, he would definitely not survive.

Wen Yinian held the rocket launcher and looked at Lu Jing to speak.

"Come and get something of our own."

Lu Jing pulled the woman who had just kneeled on the ground from behind the screen and pulled her to Wen Yinian.

The woman raised her head and glanced at Wen Yinian, who was more than a head taller than her, with distinct horns and a thick chest, and instantly blushed.

Who could have known Wen Yinian's current embarrassment? Fortunately, he wore glasses and didn't dare to look at it at all!

He just saw it through the screen. There was only a strand of fabric, which could not be covered at all. Shiyu was still behind him. If he had done anything wrong, wouldn't he have given Caiyin a chance?

In the past few days, my step by step approach has turned into a ray of breeze.

Putting the woman's hand on Wen Yinian's chest, Lu Jing spoke.

"Don't be so nervous. Put your weapons aside for now. If anything happens, let's talk about it."

"If you want anything, just tell me, and I'll give it to you as long as I have it."

"Put down your weapons, and I'll ask the two on the sofa to accompany you, how about that?"

As he spoke, Lu Jing let go of the woman in front of him and walked behind the screen.

Wen Yinian was afraid that he would really do something like that, so he used a rocket launcher to push the woman's hand away to keep her away from him.

Women are happy to have their own way and don't have to wait and see. Since these people took over the community, they rarely have time to rest.

From the initial resistance, to the unwillingness after the beating, to the current obedience, there are still times when there are still large and small injuries on the body that have not healed.

Although the man in front of me is good-looking, who knows if he may have any special hobbies. In this day and age, I dont know when he will be the same.

"Don't bother you, we've already found the thing."

Lu Jing turned around and asked with a smile.

"What is it?"

"The supplies on your table."

Unexpectedly, the four people came here for this. Lu Jing didn't know if they had been targeting him for a long time, or for other reasons. This batch of supplies was recovered by one of his subordinates, saying that he just happened to rob a supermarket. .

Could it be that they were in the supermarket at that time and came to get something?

Lu Jing presupposed that the supermarket they were talking about was the supermarket that had been preserved from the past. He never thought that it was a supermarket that was still open now. So when he heard Wen Yinian's words, he just thought that they were also grabbing supplies in the supermarket together at that time. Now It was taken back by my own people, so I came to the community to snatch supplies.

Although these supplies were important, Lu Jing didn't want to mess with these four people.

Judging from their equipment, including night vision glasses, except for the first person standing in front, the three behind them all wore body armor, as well as submachine guns and rocket launchers in their hands. It looked like they were from those big bases.