42

Chapter 42 Sleeping on the Sofa

Shiyu didn't know how to explain it to him, so he could only follow Caiyin's words.

"I know, I won't do it next time."

"But the supermarket still needs to expand. You know my capabilities. I will pay attention to safety in the future."

After hearing Shiyu's resignation, Caiyin stopped saying anything and went back to the room.

Cai Yin did know Shi Yu's ability, but he was always worried. People in this world are sinister, and it might not necessarily be a good thing for others to know such an ability in the future.

But from the look on her face, she definitely didn't listen.

"Your friends really care about you."

Wen Yinian went back to the room when he saw Caiyin and walked up to Shiyu.

I dont know if Shiyu noticed it, but Wen Yinian could feel that Caiyin must like Shiyu.

Otherwise, how could this cold and cold man lose such a temper?

Shi Yu silently kept a distance from Wen Yinian. Just now, he had been sticking to her side all the way, and his body contact from time to time always made him upset and affected his thinking.

Let's get down to business.

"System, I'll return those rocket launchers to you, and you can return the points to me."

"Host, you can redeem it, but a certain amount of points will be deducted."

"No, you weren't like this at the beginning. I remember when I first started redeeming, one pillow could be exchanged for a lot of points."

"Host, before was before, and now is now. Now the system has been upgraded, and it was originally an item sold in the system mall. Points will naturally be deducted for recycling."

Wen Yinian was shocked when he saw Shiyu suddenly put his head in his hands, closed his eyes and looked up to the sky. This woman couldn't be crazy.

No way, I still have to go out to collect supplies, otherwise I won't be able to survive a whole day.

Shiyu put down the hands holding his head, completely ignored the stunned Wen Yinian, opened the door and walked towards the supermarket.

I had no choice but to use the supplies I had saved before and put them on the shelves. Rocket launchers were originally a necessity in the future. It was perfectly okay to buy more rocket launchers and fire them to see who was unhappy. There was no need to have too many.

"Zhang Tao, Wen Yinian, stop being stuck there and come over to help."

"Come here, sister."

Shiyu pushed out two shopping carts, took out food from the system warehouse and put them in the carts. He filled one cart and dragged the other away.

Replenish all the food sections in the supermarket, and lets talk about the rest. Food is the most important thing for people, so put the food first.

Fortunately, I didn't listen to the system and wait, otherwise I would be exploited by the system now.

Wen Yinian looked at Shiyu who was full of pride and hesitated to speak.

"If you have anything to say, just say it. I can see your expression."

Shiyu turned back to look at Wen Yinian, and then immediately turned away.

"What I want to say is that there may be some insiders among the residents of the community. If you fill it up so quickly, what if they find out about it and they might be able to counterattack?"