3

Chapter 3 Who doesnt love to stock up?

The system seems to have become numb to Shiyu's behavior. Whoever a good person took back the inheritance stole it back. Forget it, this is not something that his cold and cold system should deal with.

Seeing the points change from 0 to 20,000, Shiyu felt very satisfied. With money in hand, I have the world.

"Ding--"

The system pops up again: "Whether to open the points mall? To open the points mall, you need to pay 10,000 points."

Shiyu was silent, and my silence was deafening and enlightening.

He curled his lips and pointed his finger at the consent. It was so shameful. I worked hard to steal the real estate certificate in the middle of the night. I was almost "frivolous" by a bad person. I also had such a big foam box stolen. I finally earned 20,000 points. It costs half to open a shopping mall. I want to call the consumer association to complain to you.

At this time, the "bad guy" was packing his luggage, "Sneeze!", when did his health become so bad? He just went out in the middle of the night, and he sneezed today. No, he needs to strengthen his training, otherwise how will he protect Shiyu tomorrow? Must practice more!

Opening the points mall, Shiyu browsed over and over again. It was so novel. It had everything, even an aircraft carrier. If he used this to make transactions with it, becoming the president of Tsinghua University shouldn't be a problem, right? ...It's not impossible to be caught as a lunatic.

It is more realistic to close the mall and study these dozen villas.

In only one month, more than a dozen houses cannot be sold, and banks cannot lend them money for a while. The best way is to find multiple loan companies and quickly mortgage the loans.

The system has given an early warning. One month later, the hot weather will begin. At that time, the system will officially start releasing tasks. You can buy anything in the points mall. During this month, Shiyu can arrange it as he likes, even if he does not stock up on goods. It has nothing to do with cultivating the body and mind.

A month later, due to water pollution, population growth, and extremely hot weather, according to system analysis, the current urban system was completely unable to meet survival needs. Riots, network outages, power outages, and high temperatures made it impossible to survive during the day. Going out is enough to make some people disappear forever.

Shiyu, don't cultivate your body and mind. It's good to lie down, but when the end comes, the money you have may be useful in the early stage, but it will definitely be useless in the later stage. It's better to spend it all. What's more, you can feel more at ease if you stock up on your own.

Another point is that it has been a long time since I was so rich and could go out and throw money at people. I miss this feeling very much.

Shi Yu took out a small notebook and started to calculate. A dozen villas seemed like a lot. Unfortunately, the house prices in Anning City were not high, and the villas were only sold for 5 million a day. The loan could not be repaid so much. A loan company loaned 3.5 million. , a total of 13 units, which can be loaned 45.5 million.

45.5 million, all used to buy food and supplies. You should not have to worry about it for the rest of your life. If the system does not protect you, you can go out and resell supplies and become a second-rate dealer. Your life goal is very clear.

Recalling the apocalypse he felt when he was possessed by others yesterday, Shiyu couldn't help but shudder and prayed to God not to let him experience that feeling, otherwise he would suffer.