33

Chapter 33 Before disaster strikes

before disaster strikes.

.....

The sun has just jumped out of the horizon, and all the curtains have been drawn tightly to prevent a trace of sunlight from leaking in. The residents of the building where Shiyu lives turn on the air conditioner and turn on the lights. Everyone seems to have returned to their previous lives, with dishwashers and coffee machines. If executed normally, insufficient water will be purchased directly from the supermarket on the sixth floor.

Apart from not being able to work, not being able to surf the Internet, and having a reversed schedule, everything else is the same as before.

Shiyu asked Zhang Tao to sit in front of the supermarket with his computer. If he needs some local video materials, such as variety shows, TV series, movies or some learning videos, he can copy them here for free, otherwise it would be really boring to stay at home.

Nowadays, most people still have a lot of inventory at home. As long as they use the redeemed points sparingly, it is not a problem to last for more than half a year.

After hearing that they could copy materials for free, a long queue formed at the entrance of the supermarket. Other people in the building regretted not bringing their computers over. Shiyu directly put computers, tablets, etc. in the supermarket. They were brand new and unopened. What a business opportunity. coming.

Two machines were placed in the public area by Shiyu. One was a machine for information collection and registration, and the other was a machine for redeeming points.

After having these two machines, Shiyu freed his hands and stayed in the house to eat watermelon.

The hot sun was still hanging outside, and the security door on the sixth floor opened, revealing two unfamiliar faces.

Under the scorching sun at the end of the day, it was impossible for anyone to walk outside, so these two people must have arrived in the building before dawn, but for some unknown reason, they did not show up at the first time.

Ignoring the long queue at the door, the two walked up to Zhang Tao, who was concentrating on copying information, and asked.

"We are members of the neighborhood committee. We were delayed just now. Can we apply for a points card here?"

Zhang Tao looked up at the two of them and pointed at the two machines in the public area.

"You can do it yourself over there. You go and take a look first. If you don't understand anything, ask me."

After that, continue to look for information to copy.

The two walked to the self-service machine, fiddled with it for a while, applied for the points card, and went shopping in the supermarket.

Shiyu here had just chewed half of the watermelon and took out a surgery book to study when he heard a noise coming from the door.

"Why can't we take it out? You open a supermarket and still care about how much people buy?"

"If you can't, you can't. Either put the things back, or don't even think about leaving here."

The quarrel became more and more intense. Just when the three of them were about to take action, they suddenly realized that they couldn't move!

Shiyu put down his book and went out to gossip.

There was definitely no chance of a fight. When the protective shield was set up, the rules were set. Within this protective shield, only Shiyu could take action.