131-140

Chapter 131 Your new home

Xiaoxue closed her eyes, and the whole city began to search for sensors, directly targeting all people who had not registered yet. At this time, an information form appeared in front of everyone in Baiyang City. After filling out the information form in a daze, an The score cards were suspended in the air and fell into everyone's hands.

After registering, Xiaoxue opened her eyes:

"Mayor, everything has been registered and we can arrange to enter the city. Where is the city gate set?"

Shiyu also came to his senses from the scene just now. This function is great, it saves us so much time!

"The city gate should be set at the base gate."

Xiaoxue clicked on the tablet. The previous small door had disappeared. Now, just through the gate of the base, you can enter the five-dimensional safe city, not only on land, but also in the air.

Shiyu looked at Chang Yunbing who was studying the score card next to him:

"Chang Lao, I have reset the gate to go home. As long as you enter the base gate, you will directly enter the safe city. I will leave the rest to you. But before the residents of Baiyang City move in, it is still troublesome. Please communicate with Dong Jiang, the previous manager of our city, so that he can better cooperate with your work."

Chang Yunbing nodded repeatedly: "If necessary, I will go in and talk to her later."

After arranging things in Baiyang City, Shiyu returned to the five-dimensional safe city first. He didn't know whether the town at the door would be rebuilt in the future.

"Come on, let's go to the city and choose a house first, so that we won't find anything we like when there are too many people."

The four of them nodded, and Xingxing followed behind them in confusion.

Sang Siyu's face turned pale and she said softly: "Mayor Shi, I'm going to go back and take a rest first. My stomach hurts badly."

Shiyu saw that her face was really bad, so he quickly asked Zhang Tao to help her go back to rest, but Sang Siyu refused, saying that she would just lie down for a while.

Probably because she hadn't taken good care of herself before, Shiyu still insisted on sending her back to her room to lie down before going to the city to look at houses.

When they came to the city, under Xiaoxue's introduction, several people came to a villa area. These were all single-family villas with separate courtyards. In front of the courtyard was a large grassland and parking lot, and there was a swimming pool behind the courtyard.

The villa has three floors. The first floor is the reception area, kitchen, dining room, study, etc.

There are rooms on the second and third floors, enough for six people per room.

Shiyu stood on the balcony on the third floor, looking at the tall buildings in the distance, and finally could take a break.

Chang Yunbing spent half a month arranging all the residents of Baiyang City into a safe city, and also moved all the supplies in Baiyang City.

Residents of Baiyang City took all the things at home and exchanged them for points and bought a house in the city.

After dinner, Shiyu and Wen Yinian were walking hand in hand on the road. The weather was getting colder and it would be winter in a month or two.

All the shops on the street are open. Shiyu often brings a few people to eat at various shops on the roadside. The taste is very good.

There are already many cars on the road. As long as you have enough points, life here will be no different from before the apocalypse. People without jobs will gather together to find supplies and exchange them for points.