61-70

Chapter 61 The elixir

Things about the base will be discussed later. After all this trouble, the sky has become slightly brighter. It seems that today I can only stay here and cannot go back to my cool little home.

But I still dont know where I am?

From the inside, it looks like a rough house. They simply decorated it and took root here. It is surrounded by cement, cement floor and cement walls. Maybe it is a real estate that has not yet been put on sale.

Handing over the task of tying up the fourth child to Zhang Tao, Shiyu took the rocket launcher back to the system warehouse.

Wander around, know yourself and the enemy, fight a hundred times, don't want to fight a hundred times, just want to kill them all.

Sin, thinking of this, Shiyu quickly prayed in his heart. Regarding the killing, I didn't mean it. I accidentally got carried away by my emotions. I hope that some passing god who heard this crime can help and transfer it to these dead people. For people, just treat them as committing suicide.

After praying, Shiyu felt much better.

After walking around the room, there was only one large window, which was blocked by curtains, leaving no light in the room.

There was only one big overhead light in the entire room. The wires were removed and simply connected to the battery box at the foot of the wall.

Except for some necessities, there are no other unnecessary furnishings in the room. Judging from the area, it is a full 60 square meters. It should be that the front and back of this floor are opened to have such a large area.

Shiyu walked to the window, carefully opened the curtains and took a look outside. There was a community opposite, and there were faint lights. Shiyu's eyes lit up, he had achieved success!

When it gets dark again, you can go to the community across the street to check out the expansion kit residents and sign up all the remaining 100 or so people.

When the extreme cold comes, we must lead the residents to open the five-dimensional safe city as soon as possible and move in!

Wen Yinian, Caiyin, and Zhang Tao were sitting on the ground to rest. They had spent too much energy in one night, and their bodies were all bruised. Before Shiyu came in just now, the three of them were not in a state of being drugged out, but It's a state of being knocked unconscious.

Looking away from the window and looking at the three weak people on the ground, Shiyu was ready to take action.

"System, are there any big supplement pills?"

"Host, what is Dabu Pill?"

"A magical medicine."

"Host, please describe the effects of the medicine in detail."

"It's the kind of magic medicine that after taking it, you can do anything to heaven and earth seven times a night."

"Host, no relevant description of the drug was found."

"Forget it, is there any healing service? Those three people are the ones who can recover after being beaten and eaten."

"Host, find the relevant medicine, one hundred thousand."

"...The medicine is less effective and doesn't need to be cured right away. Their big manly butts don't need to be cured so quickly."

"Host, find the relevant medicine, ten thousand pills."

"Okay, here are three."

Holding the three pills in his hand, Shiyu came to the three people and looked at the three people who were about to faint again on the ground.