38

Chapter 38 The Main Wife and the Mistress

Shiyu couldn't bear to see such a bloody thing, so he asked Caiyin to take the person outside and kill him.

Wang Zhuo couldn't speak, so he could only feel sorry for himself in his heart, because he couldn't speak, otherwise he would have convinced the woman with his sharp tongue.

It's a pity that now, a generation of heroes has fallen, and Wang Zhuo closed his eyes in resignation.

Lou Xi asked quickly when she saw Shi Yu coming in.

"How are they?"

Shiyu shook his head, and Lou Xi understood what she meant. He sat on the bed and covered his face, crying loudly.

Shiyu didn't know how to comfort her, so he closed the door and went out, leaving her alone in the room to relax.

After Zheng Keer heard about the tragedy of 302, she was also scared in her heart, but also a little lucky. Fortunately, it was not her. Fortunately, she just... did not lose her life last time.

Looking at Wen Yinian at this time, she wanted to have someone to rely on. Such a perfect man should be hers.

Following Wen Yinian in, Zheng Kerr grabbed Wen Yinian and put a bowl with two buns in Wen Yinian's hand.

Wen Yinian was full of questions, what did this woman want to do?

"Brother Yinian, these are the buns I made myself. You can try them."

Zheng Ke'er had already found out Wen Yinian's name from Zhang Tao. As soon as Zheng Ke'er opened his mouth to Zhang Tao, that silly boy, he explained clearly the eighteen generations of his ancestors.

At this time, you are still in the mood to make steamed buns. It seems that your life is really good.

Wen Yinian complained in his heart.

"I don't like eating steamed buns."

This is considered a clear rejection. I hope she won't bother me anymore.

"Brother Yinian, what do you like to eat? I can learn how to cook it for you next time."

Zheng Keer tried her best to keep her voice soft and soft.

It is said that to capture a man's heart, you must first capture his stomach. Zheng Ke'er believed that with her excellent appearance and cooking skills, she would be able to conquer Wen Yinian.

"I'm not very interested in eating. If you have nothing to do, just exercise more, protect yourself and don't trouble others."

After saying that, Wen Yinian stuffed the two buns back into Zheng Ke'er's hands and hurried back to the room, closing the door and leaving Zheng Ke'er with a bewildered face.

A hand appeared and snatched a bun.

Zheng Keer came back to her senses and found that Zhang Tao had taken a bun and gnawed on it.

"Such a delicious bun will be wasted if he doesn't eat it. I love eating it. From now on, you can bring it to me if you burn anything."

Zhang Tao looked silly and smiled at Zheng Keer.

"Haha." After laughing twice, Zheng Keer gave Zhang Tao the remaining bun and turned around to go home.

Zhang Tao looked at the two buns in his hands and stared at Zheng Keer's back in a daze.

What's so good about liking Wen Yinian? He doesn't like you. Why don't you look at me? I'm pretty good too.

At noon, when everyone was taking a rest, the building fell into silence again. Shiyu's room was given to Lou Xi, and he could only take an air-conditioned quilt and sleep on the sofa.