111-120

Chapter 111 Main Contradiction

When Concubine Qiu Li walked to the villa, Wen Chenggen was standing at the door.

Regarding the relationship between Wen Chenggen and Wen Yinian, he went in alone and didn't know what to say. He could only wait for the two of them to come and go in together.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Shi Yu stood up from the sofa with a sudden breath. It's over, the ugly daughter-in-law is going to meet her parents-in-law now.

Wen Yinian covered her mouth with her hands and smiled while slowly getting up. Seeing her nervousness was quite cute.

Concubine Qiu Li's mind turned quickly. If Wen Yinian told him about her pursuit of him, Wen Chenggen might do something to her, so she had to act first.

"Yinian, you are finally back. My mother and brother miss you." Concubine Qiu Li shouted loudly and pretended to wipe her eyes twice.

Hearing this voice, Wen Yinian almost rolled his eyes and flew to the sky, trying hard to control his emotions. This woman would act like a monster in front of her father every time.

After Concubine Qiu came in, she grabbed Wen Yinian's hand. Shiyu looked shocked. This woman was really good at acting. If he hadn't seen her shouting and killing, he would definitely feel that she was a qualified stepmother now. .

Following Concubine Qiu Li, Wen Chenggen also walked in, while Sun Xiaoshuang followed Wen Chenggen and stood still when she walked inside. It was a time for the family to get together, and she was not suitable to get involved.

"Dad." Wen Yinian called.

"Hello, uncle." Shiyu called out, holding the corner of his clothes with one hand to hide his nervousness.

Wen Yinian also took the time to introduce.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend. She brought these for you." Wen Yinian pointed to the wine and fruits on the table on one side.

Wen Chenggen didn't expect that not only his son would come back, but he would also bring a girlfriend back. Looking back at Sun Xiaoshuang, Wen Chenggen nodded and ignored Shiyu's overtures.

"It's good to be back. Stay well in the base from now on and don't let your mother worry anymore."

Wen Chenggen had heard a little bit about Sun Xiaoshuang and Wen Yinian before. Wen Chenggen was very satisfied with Sun Xiaoshuang, his daughter-in-law. He knew the truth and his parents were also friends with him.

Wen Chenggen didn't like the girlfriend his son brought back this time. He felt in his heart that Shiyu Bacheng was interested in his son's background and wanted to have a place in the base.

Life outside was very hard, Wen Chenggen knew it, but he couldn't do it when it came to his own son, and he didn't give Shiyu a good look at the moment.

After a while, dinner was ready. After the meal, Shiyu ate carefully and laughed with her everywhere. Wen Yinian squeezed her hand and told her to be herself.

Shi Yu saw Wen Chenggen's satisfaction with Sun Xiaoshuang. His father-in-law didn't have a good impression of him to begin with. If he continued to be himself, his impression points would be deducted.

After a dinner, Shiyu was exhausted physically and mentally.

"Xiao Yu, you go to Aunt Qiu's place to sleep at night, and Yinian you stay here at night."

Wen Chenggen deliberately asked Shiyu to retreat in spite of the difficulties and to win over Sun Xiaoshuang.

"Dad, Shiyu and I will sleep together tonight." He is really his biological father. He is determined to break up his marriage.