12

Chapter 12 The end is coming

I have to say that these old ladies are real tigers. None of these two people can be beaten by themselves. If you want to fight them, you can fight them yourself.

If I had known this, the three of me would have made this trip, not to mention ten thousand yuan, even one hundred thousand yuan would not have accepted this business.

They all say that the end is coming, and I am already very anxious. If I don't want to make money to stock up on goods, who would want to be unhappy if I don't go out to buy things on such a hot day.

"No, beauty, don't listen to her nonsense. The three of us have no such idea."

The three heads shook faster than rattles.

"Okay, I understand, keep the money, and you three can leave first."

Shiyu didn't want to get entangled with these three people. It was originally a matter between her and Zhao Fanghua.

The three of them seemed to have heard the pardon order, and regardless of the pain on their bodies, they helped each other up and left in a few seconds, and even closed the door behind them.

"It's your turn, aunt. You've made trouble for me again and again. How can you make me forgive you?"

After speaking, Shiyu scooped up a spoonful of watermelon and stuffed it into his mouth. It was really a pleasure to eat watermelon on such a hot day.

"You? You forgive me?"

"Little bitch, are you responsible for what happened in the villa?"

"Auntie, do you know this? Do you know how I knew where you hid those household registration books?"

Shiyu didn't want to kill Zhao Fanghua, and she couldn't commit such a crime, but she had to pay back the sins, pressure, and self-blame she had suffered over the years. The best way to get revenge was to turn their family against each other. He was in trouble, and as long as they lived in dire straits in the future, Shi Yu would be happy.

"Who is it? Is it Shi Dezhong, the one who eats everything?"

It turned out that it was his uncle that his aunt suspected, and Shiyu didn't want to explain for him.

"Although uncle told me some things, the person who told me the specific location was your precious son, my cousin, aunt Shiying."

Zhao Fanghua did not expect that the person who betrayed him would be his most beloved son!

"I thought about it. Auntie, just kneel here and slap yourself thirty times. You must make a sound. After thirty slaps, I will forget about it. How about that?"

Shiyu blinked and looked at Zhao Fanghua who looked shocked.

Cai Yin's half of the watermelon was already halfway down. He applauded everything Shi Yu did. He had planned to arrest the two men who came out of Shi Yu's house last time and ask them what they wanted to do to Shi Yu. Unexpectedly, the two went directly to the criminal police team.

Caiyin, who had followed the two of them, had to hack into the surveillance system and delete their whereabouts records.

Now that I know Shiyu's ability, I feel more relieved. It seems that the two men last time were also dealt with by Shiyu.

"You want me to slap myself? Little bitch, who do you think you are? I am your elder, and elders should respect you. You are a mother-born but not a mother-taught thing."

Zhao Fanghua knew how to poke Shiyu's sore spots.

Before Zhao Fanghua could continue, he was silenced again. The next second he raised his hand and hit her on the cheek.