50

Chapter 50 Little Boy

The two women on the sofa screamed in fear when they saw Lu Jing being shot to death. A few months ago, they were just college students or employees who had just started working. They had never seen such a bloody scene.

Wen Yi young said to Shi Yu: "Squat under the table and leave the rest to me."

Before his mind could react, Shiyu's body had already pushed away the stool and squatted down according to Wen Yinian's instructions.

Shiyu swore that when he went back this time, he would train with them and do it himself next time. He couldn't suppress the people with fire every time when there were few people, and hide aside when there were many people.

In the past, in his own territory, he could suppress it at will with the help of the system. When this happened this time, Shiyu began to worry.

If Wen Yinian, Caiyin, and the others are no longer by his side in the future, and if something like this happens again, they are not in their own territory. With their current abilities, they may not be able to escape unscathed.

The people at the conference table heard the gunshot and stood up hurriedly. When they saw Caiyin directly shooting Lu Jing in the head, they angrily picked up the pistol and started shooting.

But Wen Yinian and Zhang Tao were holding submachine guns, each responsible for one table. In less than three minutes, they left only a room full of corpses.

There was too much noise in the house, and the patrol outside heard the gunshots and hurried over here.

When they reached the door, the patrol team also stopped. They didn't know what happened during the burst of shooting, and they were still a little afraid to go inside.

"Boss, they won't have internal strife, right?"

"It shouldn't be. There aren't many supplies this time, and I haven't seen such a loud noise before."

"There's no sound now. Why don't you go in and take a look?"

Carefully opening the door, several people walked in, only to see a room full of people, all lying in a pool of blood.

When the last person walked into the house, the door behind him was closed, and several people turned around in horror. What awaited them was a burst of gunfire.

"Come out, they are all dead, there are only three supervisors left outside."

Wen Yinian walked to the table where Shiyu was hiding and pulled him out.

These people still had no trace of training, they just knew how to shoot, otherwise they wouldn't have been wiped out so quickly.

Shiyu looked at it, and although he wanted to vomit, he still felt very happy in his heart. These people relied on their own weapons to bully others, and it was not a pity to die.

Walking to the two women on the sofa, Shiyu comforted them.

"It doesn't matter. They are all dead. You will be free from now on. No one will force you to do things you don't want to do anymore."

The two of them removed their hands covering their ears, walked down from the sofa shakily, and looked at the corpses on the ground.

I burst into tears suddenly, not knowing whether I was crying for the tragic experience I had experienced during this period, or for the new life that would come later.

"Any idea where the others are being held?"

There must be more than just them in this community.

"There are overseers there."